I need a vet recommendation for central California.

jewl495

Juvie Member
I live in valley but can travel to Bay Area. Although I love our vet for basic care im worried we are dealing with an aneurysm and I want a vet that is experienced in case we decide to do surgery. Our bd is almost 12 so im not sure if we will go that route but I want someone really qualified that has experience with surgery in reptiles.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I live in valley but can travel to Bay Area. Although I love our vet for basic care im worried we are dealing with an aneurysm and I want a vet that is experienced in case we decide to do surgery. Our bd is almost 12 so im not sure if we will go that route but I want someone really qualified that has experience with surgery in reptiles.
try this website
www.arav.org if your in a small town type in a bigger cities zip code

Hatchi

Beardie name(s)
Alfred AKA The UlanBaby
I think Bird & Pet Clinic of Roseville is a good choice. Here is a very positive review: They saved my beardie from a rare infection. She got surgery and is doing much better. Only hard part was giving her shots for antibiotics... Only having one in person demonstration was difficult. But the staff is generally very kind and competent. They know their stuff. My dragon went from adopted with illness to a happy girl who is healthy (orange beard)!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom