Godzilla's Tales And schemes NEW PICTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting this thread For Godzilla as many of you have done for your beardies. Today is a good day beacause Godzilla moved in to his 100 gallon! he loves it and is much more active then he was before :D

cheese

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry I have not been talken much lately but we are having a little crises. I order my crickets at acricket1 but I just read that your not supposed to buy them if you aren't a breeder or store. So I went to there other site that is open to the public, well I ordered on Sunday and they Are still not here. There email is all ful and they don't have a phone number, so my mom thinks someone could have had an accident or what but I don't know. Well they do have a phone number on there other site so my mom is calling today. So today we get paid and I can get crickets but I have been giving him a couple left over p worms they ran out on wedsday with only about 4 of them a day :( I went and got crickets from petsmart but they are so expensive and my mom did not want to drive over to the amazing reptile store that just is 15 minutes a way, I only could get 30 crix because we had no money. But any way the site is called crickets direct and Godzilla is sorta mad this week just hissing and trying to bite but he now is 10 and one half inches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom