Status
Not open for further replies.

tontinos

Im going to get a beardie soon. And I wonder, how do males act and how to females act? any recomendations on gender or dosn't matter?

duke11

Gray-bearded Member
I don't really think it matters that much, any beardie can be loving with proper care and attention. I have a male, but females make great pets too! I would choose the one that looks the healthiest and not worry about gender unless you want to breed.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree that it really doesn't matter as long as it is healthy. We have 1 female & 3 males and they are all amazing & loveable, all have their own unique personalities. The only difference that I have seen is that the female is more curious about things and is much more relaxed when we take her outside and places than the males are, although that could just be her individual personality. You can't go wrong in what sex you decide to get but might want to bare in mind that babies are more particular with their needs. Let us know what you decide. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom