Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":1qaku5is said:
And, is that something new? :lol: Did you get any sleep at all?
LOL! :lol:

I slept a couple hours but I wasn't in a deep sleep,I kept getting up to check the tracking page. I feel GREAT though! :blob5: :blob8:

The airport at Windsor Locks is only about 30 minutes from me but he has to go to Watertown to "check in" first. It takes over an hour from the airport to Watertown and then 25 minutes from Watertown to me.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Good morning Diane and thanks Dawn for the great impression of Michele. I am certain that you cam pretty darn close!
Michele,
How are you holding up? Do you still have hair?

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Happy Birthday, Dawn, that's good :lol: Good morning all. I have about 6:20am now. He should be there before I have to leave for work. Of course, I do have to do mundane things like take a shower, eat, get lunch ready and such things in the mean time. I will keep checking this thread out.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm sure you feel better than I do, I shouldn't have take that muscle relaxer but Paul was snoring so loud! Now I'm really foggy.

Hi Vicky, hi Lori, seems like the gangs all here. :D Michele, do you have holes in your carpet yet?

He's getting closer................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
vickson420":1szg8ep8 said:
Good morning Diane and thanks Dawn for the great impression of Michele. I am certain that you cam pretty darn close!
Michele,
How are you holding up? Do you still have hair?
Dawn came VERY close! :lol: :lol:

All the hair that fell out of my head since lastnight I just vacuumed up :mrgreen: I'm cleaning my house like crazy in between hitting the refresh button on the UPS page and giving you guys updates :D
I can't believe he is only 25-30 minutes away from me!!! :blob5: :blob8:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":2s1qg37w said:
I'm sure you feel better than I do, I shouldn't have take that muscle relaxer but Paul was snoring so loud! Now I'm really foggy.

Hi Vicky, hi Lori, seems like the gangs all here. :D Michele, do you have holes in your carpet yet?

He's getting closer................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN!
Yup,I'm wearing a path from the window to the couch/laptop to the kitchen :lol:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
The gang and then some. I have this strange desire to start passing out cigars...lol. this seems like it's been such a long time coming!
Where is Barb?
Don't worry about the holes Michele, I hear wood floors are the in thing these days so maybe it is just time to remodel...lol.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Barb's probably getting Frank off to work and Richard off to school right now. I'm sure she'll be here soon.

Thanks Diane! :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
vickson420":1qtlry7d said:
The gang and then some. I have this strange desire to start passing out cigars...lol. this seems like it's been such a long time coming!
Where is Barb?
Don't worry about the holes Michele, I hear wood floors are the in thing these days so maybe it is just time to remodel...lol.
Actually I've been thinking about ripping up the carpets because I have beautiful hard wood underneath :wink:

Barb sent me a PM about 4am saying she was going to lay down for awhile. I guess she crashed because she had a very rough day yesterday. I think I will call her when my baby leaves Watertown. I know she won't want to miss this.

LOL @ handing out cigars!! :lol: :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You're welcome Dawn. :D We'll have surprises for you later..............

Any sign of this yet Michele?
onitswaysmiley.gif

Poor Barb must be exhausted and totally drained. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
diamc":1th884cy said:
I feel like I have a hangover, hey, is no-one talking to me? :?
Awww, Diane is feeling left out? :wink:

I also feel like I have a hangover. My head feels swollen with a 10-ton anvil inside, and I can't think straight.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gee Gina, seems like we were partying together and we didn't even know it. :eek: I think I would feel better if I HAD a hangover. :roll:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Michele, look at all the names that are watching this thread at the bottom. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom