Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Just stopping in to say HI :wave: Gem,Diesel and Java are all doing great. I sold my house on Sept 18th and we have all settled in at my mom's house without too much relocation stress from any of us ;)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gee Michele, this is all news to me lol. :wink: So glad it all worked out for all of you.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
smiley5855.gif

Thanks for checking in!
I'm glad everyone is settling in well at your parents' house.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm so glad you finally got your house sold & are settling in at your parents. It must be great to have that off your shoulders! So now, pics, when you have a minute would love to see pics of your crew!
Hugs to you all!
Deb

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks girls! I will try to get pics on here soon Deb :D If you don't want to wait you can always check out my albums on FB :)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member

Hopefully you'll get a chance to check in here tomorrow, know that you're working tonight. ;)

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Gina, Diane,Deb and Lori! :D I had a great day,even though I had to work :)
PS: I got a "Happy Birthday" text from Barb yesterday! I had no idea who it was until I asked "who is this?" LOL! So sweet of her to remember considering she doesn't have internet :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm glad you had a good day, tomorrow you can really celebrate. Glad you heard from Barb, too, I call her every once in awhile to get caught up. Zak 'n Wheezie will be 7 years old on June 14, amazing!

Take care
Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That was so nice that Barb sent you a text, how special was that. :p

So awesome that Z & W will be 7 yrs old in a couple of weeks, they are just amazing. Hope Barb can pop back on the forum soon. Think about her so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom