Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
I'm getting a baby boy from Barbara (fresnowitte) in California. He was born 6/19/10.
Barb called me to tell me that she dropped him off at the UPS hub at 7:50pm (ET) and he should be in the air by 9:30pm(ET). I live in CT so he has a long way to travel but he should be arriving at my house between 7:30am-noon tomorrow morning.I am soooo excited! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here he is :D
DSC029791-1.jpg

Here are a few pictures of his setup.He will be in the livingroom with me:

100_6079.jpg

100_6077.jpg

100_6074.jpg

100_6075.jpg

a nice looking branch I found at PetSmart.It has suction cups that stick to the glass.
100_6076.jpg

I used self-adhesive hooks to hang a towel on the front of his tank during his bedtime so the TV doesn't disturb his sleep:
100_6081.jpg

Here is his salad that is waiting for him :D
100_6080.jpg

This is going to be a VERY long night waiting for him,I doubt I will be able to sleep.
I will say his name once he arrives safe and sound. :D

Bratcat31

That is hands down one of the cutest beardie pictures I have seen! Good luck with your wait I hope it goes quickly for you!

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
His set up looks very nice, Michele! So now we are all waiting, and we will remain patient, calm and not worry about T's travel.
:bikerwave: :roll: :laughing6: :love5: :lurk: :wave: :-? :-D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Michele, everything looks just perfect. Gee, if I was Mr. T, I would be very happy in the way my new home was set up. :D Boy, that salad looks very inviting.
466919.jpg

Won't be long now before you see this. :p
onitswaysmiley.gif

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! his tank and salad looks perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he is on his way to you!!! time went by so fast!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Vicky,Diane,Amy,MaryAnn,mickeysmomma and Bratcat :D :D :D

I will definately be posting alot of pictures tomorrow :mrgreen:

Ummm,Amy,the time did NOT go by fast for me :roll: :lol: :lol:

Omg Diane,those pictures are awesome! Thanks :D

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Michele, I am so very happy for you! You deserve this, and that will be one spoiled happy beardie boy!
Hugs
Hope you will be able to rest some.

I will be waiting and checking for updates!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Michele, I just had to post this picture of him, isn't that just the sweetest face? :love5:
DSC02909.jpg

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank you nair88 and Jiffy :D I am going to TRY to get some sleep but I don't know how successful I will be :lol:

Diane,thanks for posting that picture for me. He sure does have the sweetest face. :love5:

I just checked the tracking # and it says he has arrived in Canada! I thought the layover was in Kentucky :shock:
Barb.......did you remember to pack his passport?? :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow Michele, he's finally on his way to you. CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D :D It's been a long wait for you, but he's finally on his way. I hope you do get some sleep tonight so you'll have lots of energy tomorrow. I'll be checking 1st thing when I get up tomorrow am. The tank looks great and he'll have lots of room to run around. I know he'll already be used to being handled, so you won't have any issues with that & I bet he'll just jump into that salad (probably literally :mrgreen: Sweetie used to jump into her salad all the time :mrgreen: )

This is so exciting :D
Hugs
Deb

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":k4w0c649 said:
Wow Michele, he's finally on his way to you. CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D :D It's been a long wait for you, but he's finally on his way. I hope you do get some sleep tonight so you'll have lots of energy tomorrow. I'll be checking 1st thing when I get up tomorrow am. The tank looks great and he'll have lots of room to run around. I know he'll already be used to being handled, so you won't have any issues with that & I bet he'll just jump into that salad (probably literally :mrgreen: Sweetie used to jump into her salad all the time :mrgreen: )

This is so exciting :D
Hugs
Deb
Thanks Deb! ((((((hugs)))))))

Btw,Vicky just cleared something up for me....my baby is in Ontario,California...NOT Ontario,Canada. The "CA" messed me up :oops: :lol: :lol: Boy it's going to be a LONG night :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom