Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Woo Hoo! Michele!

Where is everyone??? Me and the darn BOTS are the only one's here. :roll:

I am so excited for you Michele!
3494.gif
I can't wait to see Little Man T when he arrives at your house.

I'm even more excited to find out what his new name will be. :D

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I'm here, I'm here!!! I gave T kisses and snuggles and sent him on his way. He was absolutely fine, sound asleep!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
My baby arrived in CT at 6:48am!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob8:

Too bad they can't bring him straight here from the airport because I'm only 30 minutes away. I guess they have to go to Watertown first,which is an hour drive and then here which is another 25 minutes :banghead:

Sara,he was held up in KY for almost 3 hours,are you SURE you just gave him a kiss and sent him on his way?? :lol:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
athenacp":3ctg9j0i said:
I've been quietly watching from this end, very impatient here too!
Hi! :wave: :D

I've been snoozing on the couch off and on since 4am. I had the hardest time falling asleep. I wonder why :| Maybe because MY BABY IS COMING!!!!!! :blob5: :blob8:

MissT

BD.org Addict
O I'm so excited about him arriving! I was wondering why u were online so early in the morning over there! I'm sure time is passing very slowly as u wait for him!!!! Can't wait for pics!!!! T

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hi T :D

I will be back in a few minutes guys,I need to go get the cobwebs out (make my coffee) :wink:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
OMG! I left for a minute because my sister called to wish me a happy b'day and I come back to everyone being here :shock:

Thanks for the b'day wishes michele! :D

Did you get the cobwebs out yet?

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Sign, I have to leave, darn job wants to upgrade one of the programs on this PC, no telling when I can get back on.....mutter...mutter...mutter... :angry5:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I know Dawn,as soon as I logged on evryone started showing up :lol:
I couldn't forget your b-day,it is the same day I am getting my baby,yippee!!! :blob5: :blob8:
I'm working on getting the cobwebs out now :lol:
I finished his rice pillow about 3am this morning

Hi Aaron,I'm glad you could join us in the wait :D

I'm sorry you have to go to work Mary :( Try to check back in a little while ok? :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
He departed Bradley Airport at 8:01!!! :blob5: :blob8: Gosh,it would be so much easier if I could just meet them on the highway instead of them driving past me to the Watertown UPS hub and then having to come back this way!! (It's all at least a total of 90 minutes driving)

Hmmm,maybe they DON'T have to go to Watertown. I have to find a phone # to call.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
i'm about to head to work as well, but i'll be checking in as much as i can. can't wait until he's home! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom