Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Sorry you're feeling so crappy Diane. Maybe you could lay down after the baby arrives. I an doing all this from my phone right now and boy are my eyes googly...lol

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
You poor girls and your hangovers, LOL.

Gina, did all 4 alarms go off this morning? :lol:

diamc":fl7fnne9 said:
You're welcome Dawn. :D We'll have surprises for you later..............
Yes, I expect many yummy treats later, but right now Little T's arrival is much more important! :wink: :mrgreen:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait,...
Is he there yet? :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Dawn, I really like crazy ladies with the UPS truck and your pacing smiley. You've got a good collection, very appropriate!

I've got my coffee, so that helps. I hope Barb can get a good rest, even though i know she doesn't want to miss this!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
vickson420":19jttcfx said:
Sorry you're feeling so crappy Diane. Maybe you could lay down after the baby arrives. I an doing all this from my phone right now and boy are my eyes googly...lol
Can't do that Vicky, I have a body wave & hair color appt at 1:00 plus the beardies are waiting to be fed.
I'll bet your eyes look like this. :roll:
Yeah Dawn, we'll have to do something REAL special for ya. :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
No sign of the big brown truck,he hasn't left Watertown yet.
I'm sorry all you guys feel like crap,but I feel GREAT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Diane,alot of ppl in the "Introductions" forum today :p

Dawn,I'm sorry me and T are stealing your thunder :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Dawn, I had one less alarm this morning, but I heard all three loud and clear (almost had a heart attack when the first went off).

Is he there yet???

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh that stinks Diane. As for Miss Dawn is concerned we must make sure she gets everything she so richly deserves :)

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Has anyone fed their babies yet? I really MUST get their salads ready. Misty just gobbled down 8 butters, I thought she was going to go through the glass when she saw them in my hand. :eek:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
What the **** is he doing in Watertown for so long? Are they serving continental breakfast or what???

Gina,I need another PACING dude right about now :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
vickson420":xbyaww48 said:
Oh that stinks Diane. As for Miss Dawn is concerned we must make sure she gets everything she so richly deserves :)

If I was Dawn, that statement would have me concerned, giving the way she thinks.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How about this Michele, will this do?
sprite.gif

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
puppytoes72":3jc9vebp said:
Dawn,I'm sorry me and T are stealing your thunder :wink:
No problem! It's just another year! :lol:

Diane, my babies are fed. I've been up for 4 hrs already. :mrgreen:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Yes Diane,that will do,thanks! :D

9:43,out for delivery!!!!!!! :blob5: :blob8: I hope I'm the first stop! If I am then he will be here in about 20 minutes since he left 10 minutes ago :blob5: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom