Female Bearded Dragon Head Bobbing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3XBEARDY

hi everyone
today i was sitting with my female bearded dragon on the couch today and i guess she was looking at my male and she started head bobbing.
is that normal for females to do?
please message back thanks!

3XBEARDY

Original Poster
i also want to know if you guys could help me when my female will be ready to breed.... she is about 10 or 11 months how old till she can breed?

envyEye

I wish my sweetheart would head bob. I think it's the cutest thing in the world. The only thing she does every once in a while is arm wave when I walk by the tank :D

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
At 10 months old, your female has way too much growing to do before you should consider breeding. Most breeders on this site would not recommend it until she is at least 2 years old. Breeding and laying eggs takes a big toll on a female's body, so if you start them too young, you could possible shorten their lives. Males can begin earlier, but take care when determining whether to breed your female. And a ton of research definitely is a good thing if you are serious about it :wink:

Robin

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Open an account at photobucket (free). You upload your pics to that site and then copy and paste the URL here. It will give you the code you need to copy to share your pics.

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Here you go:
Lilypic1.jpg

She is very pretty!! Thanks for sharing her with us! :)

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
You want to copy the code that starts with not the url.
So when you're at the list of all the pictures, click on the one you want, it should bring you to a window with that picture enlarged, to the left, there's a list of codes. Pick the one that starts out [IMG] copy it and paste it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom