Escaped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bearded dragon that escaped from his cage I left 2 hours and I found him on the floor flat and cold and I put him in his cage under his light will he be ok when he heats up?

bigcahoonas10

Original Poster
thank you he has moved now since i put him in there i dont know hwy but recently he has wanted to get out of his cage and i dont understand why maybe he will learn now

makaveli

maybe he just wants to explore, i mean if you were locked in one room you would get board, do you get your beardy out much? they seem to enjoy interaction with their owners and exploring new places

bigcahoonas10

Original Poster
I take him out and handle him everyday but I haven't really let him run besides when he jumps and runs away, I need to make a pen for him so he can run. He usually just sits there when I take him out but he is growing and getting more active so I need to do that. When I put him in the bath tub to run before I think he gets over whelmed and nervous and just puffs up. So not sure he is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom