Alex
1000007618.jpg

She's been in a real climbing mood lately. Hopefully this is enough now lol

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Alex
Summit! But it wasn't enough, time to freescale the wall lol. I think I'm going to buy a nice (and safe) wood board and just cut half depth slots every inch or so and give her an angled climbing surface with a hammock under it for a similar challenge or a nice stump to climb up.
1000007619.jpg
1000007620.jpg
1000007628.jpg

Made a slight change for shade and a rest spot.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
It's so cool when they go into full on climbing mode.
You can also fix a piece of bark to the wall or glue one of these foam boards on one wall that look like rocks.
Luis likes to use those to run up and down the wall just completely vertically 🤣

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
She is a lucky girl. I wish everyone took as much interest in their beardies well being. 🙂

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Alex
It's so cool when they go into full on climbing mode.
You can also fix a piece of bark to the wall or glue one of these foam boards on one wall that look like rocks.
Luis likes to use those to run up and down the wall just completely vertically 🤣
PXL_20231016_202018595.jpg

The vertical jumps are best. This animal shouldn't be a jumper by looks lol

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
The best is when they size up the jump before hand. Little legs forward, tail wiggle ..... and plop didn't quite make it lol.

BPSabelhaus

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Alex
PXL_20231018_172127240.jpg
Sorry this isn’t about this post but what tank are you using? I’m needing a new one and may get one from dubia. How are you hanging your lights?
It was made for our previous beardie by or for his owner when they got him. It's basically a standard sized beardie tank, but taller. The lights are hung with chain by locking hooks so I can adjust the lights by moving a few links up or down.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom