Emmett, EMILIO, Emma..RIP sweet Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Sometimes it sounds like I am making it up that Emily and Emmett are terrors in their tanks. I heard a bunch of noise and ran in there with the camera. This is what I caught, I never leave their homes like this but, you all know that. It will take about 10 mins for Emmett and Emily to tear up what I fixed. I give up, they want what they want, if its a mess so be it. They are rather proud of themselves I am sure. Here you go, Emmett tore his house apart and Em moved her pillow off her bed after moving her canopy bed so she could get behind it. Guess I will be cleaning tanks again tomorrow!
Look at what Emmett did to his house
full

after I fixed it, you can see in his face hes up to something again
full

Yes I hung his hammock back up, hes just being a little stinker today.
Emily pulled her bed away from the side wall, drug her pillow down to lay on
full

I fixed it all back and put her on her basking spot little stinker
full

wonder how long before its all torn apart again for them both?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I knew it would not take long before I heard scrape scrape scrape of Emily trying to get her chair up on her bed or moved. She is so silly. Emmett is up to something, I can tell by the look on his face. They are so active with it snowing its hind end off here. Its coming down hard and fast. Anyway here are some pictures, caught in the act.
Emily managed to get her canopy moved again, pulled her pillows off it, put her butt on her chair and is laying on her pillows. She is so silly and such a housekeeper. Emily wants what Emily wants and will get it no matter what she has to do.
Ok to start with, Emily is doing her best to get her housekeeping done.
full

leverage, that's what she needs so foot on the bed to push it from the wall
full

Mission accomplished
Bed moved out of her way, butt on her chair, pillows on the floor and her head on them
full

aftermath
full

looking quite pleased with her housekeeping
full

my sweet Emilio
full

I think spring fever has hit Emmett, still looking like he is up to something
full

full

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
They seem as if they are soo ornery. Our girls aren't anywhere near that bad, but then we have them spoiled very well. We put them under a layer of our shirts letting them wake up and warm up for an hour or so. They have gotten so used to shoulder time. Rosie is awake for good it seems and she's getting a black beard, one or two days it was really black for a female - yes we know she's a female as she's laid eggs about the last three years.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
OMG!!! Lol Emily such a messy girl! I saw Emilio too such a sweet green baby. I love chameleons still. He's veiled right?

Emmett is just the same a messy boy... My niece and nephew are messy my other nephew is a sweetheart right?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Emily is just messy with her bed, Emmett tears up his whole house. Emilio is not ornery in the least and attacks crickets with a vengeance, hes fun to watch eat with that long tongue of his. LOL

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
A day of peace in lizard land. No one tore anything apart save a pillow or two knocked around in Emily's tank and the ruin knocked over in Emmett's tank. All 3 are sound asleep now so I am relaxing. They both were holy terrors yesterday.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
It was so warm yesterday Emily and Emmett got to spend about 30 minutes apiece outside roaming around, Emmett in his tree. Its bitter cold today with us expecting 13 inches of snow. I am glad they got some sun and run around time yesterday. Its so dark and cloudy outside it looks almost like twilight except its just after 2 pm here. I got Gina's blankets sent off today and barring any weather, they should be there Monday according to the post office. Gave Gina the tracking number. Emmett and Emily are good today, being lazy under their basking lights. Its spooky movie night for me and errands in the morning if its not to bad yet.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Is this normal for you guys for February? The warm-one-day-then-freeze-the-next issue. That would drive me bonkers. But I guess it's good that at least Em and Em still get to go outside for natural sun and warmth.

We're supposed to get snow/freezing rain Saturday night into Sunday, but the temps are supposed to go up. I'll believe it when I feel it.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yes this is normal for all winter long..warm, cold, warm bitter cold...wait 3 minutes if you don't like the weather, it will change. Our weather patterns are not like any I have seen in any state I have lived in.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
OMG those pictures are so funny. Emily just cracks me up, moving her bed around until her butt is on her chair and the rest of her is on her pillow. And Emmett just loves to trash his tank :lol: They sure keep you busy. Emilio looks like he's bigger, he's such a cutie!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
This is just the beginning of what we will be getting all night and all day tomorrow. !2 to 18 inches is what they are calling for, for us. Yes 12-18 inches in one fell swoop of cold and snow. I cant see out my bedroom window, the snow is packed into the screen from it being blown around by the wind. Doesn't look like much now but the snow is coming down hard and fast now.
full

All 3 of the lizzies are basking and not doing much of anything other than being lazy. Gave Emily, Emmett and Emilio some hornworms and Emilio gobbled them up. So did Emily and Emmett, they also have fresh salads which Emmett never ceases walking through.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I swear the snow just keeps coming, now predicting it through tomorrow. I now have Elsa from frozen locked up in my basement, it does no good lol. I am ready to go out and spray paint flowers on top of the snow to give the illusion of spring :lol:

Got Emily, Emmett and Emilio up, now time to feed them and clean the floors of their tanks, give them fresh salads, and then sit back and listen to them tear their houses apart. Gonna be a long day of cold snowy weather, dark and gloomy. So I will take the opportunity to clean tanks. Emilio really needs his floor cleaned, he spits out cricket heads lol. Sounds gross but he doesn't like the heads or hard jumper legs. Such is life in my house with these 3 stinkers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom