elimination frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsw

Hatchling Member
If a beardie was on an approximately every 9-10 day elimination schedule and now he's on an every 2-3 day schedule, is that a sign of anything?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Not really. 2-3 day is probably more common but they all do their own thing to an extent. Has his appetite increased? Is he really active at the moment?

Jsw

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm not sure his appetite has increased but he is eating a more balanced diet (he'll eat veggies if I don't give him roaches that day), and he is now a class pet and seems to enjoy it. He runs all around the room at least an hour a day and gets handled a lot.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Could be the veges moving things along more quickly. I wouldn't think of it as a problem though.

Jsw

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks very much, CooperDragon! I appreciate how you are always answering questions from me and other newbies! You deserve a medal! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom