Dragon not shedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nereid

How old is he? My dragons shed a lot but they're babies so I think it's normal since they're still growing. Maybe they shed less often when they're older.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Isn't this the same dragon that hasn't had UVB in his whole life? That probably has something to do with it, along with his age.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Also, you were on here asking this same question a year ago...You were told what to change, yet it seems as though you've changed nothing from your posts.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=187270&p=1501874#p1501874

We as a community cannot help you, if you refuse to change things. Your dragon will not be healthy (even though you say he is, he probably is not.) He needs proper UVB! That is crucial. If you fix that I'm sure that things with him will change.

Also, do you ever bathe him? Do you still feed him nothing but pellets? Does he get live food, what about greens?

Izabee33

Original Poster
Mistyck":33k96ol9 said:
Also, you were on here asking this same question a year ago...You were told what to change, yet it seems as though you've changed nothing from your posts.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=187270&p=1501874#p1501874

We as a community cannot help you, if you refuse to change things. Your dragon will not be healthy (even though you say he is, he probably is not.) He needs proper UVB! That is crucial. If you fix that I'm sure that things with him will change.

Also, do you ever bathe him? Do you still feed him nothing but pellets? Does he get live food, what about greens?

Excuse me, but I changed alot. I feed him live crickets and mill worms, always have. I do feed him greens and carrots. And yes, I love to bath my reptile. I get him as much UV as possible and I have been saving for a bulb, I have my eye on one right now for 20 dollars I just have to get the money. So would you please stop acting like an arrogant snob who knows everything about every one, and everything!?

austenp

Izabee33":11yrgd0h said:
Mistyck":11yrgd0h said:

Excuse me, but I changed alot. I feed him live crickets and mill worms, always have. I do feed him greens and carrots. And yes, I love to bath my reptile. I get him as much UV as possible and I have been saving for a bulb, I have my eye on one right now for 20 dollars I just have to get the money. So would you please stop acting like an arrogant snob who knows everything about every one, and everything!?

Even a compact fluorescent would do until you got a tube.

Izabee33

Original Poster
austenp":1pbccaio said:
Izabee33":1pbccaio said:
Mistyck":1pbccaio said:

Even a compact fluorescent would do until you got a tube.

And so far that's what I have in his cage right now, I have two of them with a reflector so they will reflect everything that's lost straight back to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom