doodlebugscritters.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
has anyone done business with this website? just curious, i paypal'd her the money a couple days ago, and havent heard anything back. also no update from her today on wether or not my package will ship today.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Usually, the companies won't ship until monday,tuesday or wednesday, so maybe thats why you haven't heard anything yet.
Payments usually go through right away though.

Have you e mailed the owner, or called them and tried to figure out whats up?

Sorry, I haven't had any experience with that website.

-Brandon

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i paid her on friday after she sent me an email invoice using paypal, was a money request thing, right after that i paypal'd her the money using her invoice, i left it alone till today cause i know nobody ships on the weekends. but i figured 2 days was enough time to get my stuff together and ready for shipping, i sent her an email this morning asking if it was gonna go out today and left it alone from there. i can't call, i don't have a phone. it's a decent ammount of money so thats the only reason im really worried about it. but i figured since i paid friday, it would ship today, i also paid for express shipping, weather has been too hot lately.

Shes usually good, when I ordered from her before I started my colony she was very helpful and the way she packs the bugs are awesome.

MrWhite

Sub-Adult Member
scubasteve25":1atd3yj9 said:
has anyone done business with this website? just curious, i paypal'd her the money a couple days ago, and haven't heard anything back. also no update from her today on whether or not my package will ship today.

I bought all my dubia from Debbie, she's very nice and I've had no issue with her service. The only thing that happened was my first shipment of some trial dubia ($15 for some large nymphs) to see if Argos would like them all came DOA because of the extreme heat we were having. I told her about it and she sent me another shipment for free with a lot more roaches. She felt bad and I don't think it was her fault, the roaches probably sat in an mail truck without A/C and cooked them...

I ordered a bunch more after that one incident and all were good.

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i got my roaches today, 1 large nymph looked like it was dieing, and there is 1 adult male that looks like hes about to pass too. she talked to me and explained the delays in communication and such were due to car troubles, there was a generous overcount and all is well. she worked with me real on getting a decent deal on the roaches we needed. so i will do business with her again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom