DONE! With Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacren

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Dangit, just realized that wasntthe pic I wanted. His head is just bigger than my pinky nail.

Vacren

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Had another breach while I was on the phone last night. I checked his progress this morning and he's out to his "ears". I got some pics that will rival Rio's avatar pic ;) and I'll post after work.

7 of 8 have collapsed. I can't wait to get home today!

Vacren

Juvie Member
Original Poster
WOW!
I went to bed last night with this...

5475063204_799cb3c1ac_b.jpg

When I left for work this was the only action going on...

5475064586_206f6808cc_b.jpg

I came home from work and saw this...

5474471671_5b69b27bc7_b.jpg

5474470571_0d5850dd7f_b.jpg

And this poor boy fell off the shelf (about 10") and was running around on the drip tray. I was afraid of that happening so I put down some paper towels.

5475081944_e41c050439_b.jpg

After only a few minutes I can already tell he's going to be a handful. I'll post pics of mom and da here in a bit. Thanks again Tom for your help last night, really helped the task.

Vacren

Juvie Member
Original Poster
All EIGHT came out and are doing fantastic. They are all fiery and I think I'm in love. I was going to post the pics on here, but I'm lazy so I'll just link to them.

The babies are all taken from a bit back because they are already pretty stressed. Jupiter and Juno (especially Juno) love stealing the show. Jupiter comes in to work about twice a week and chills with my students.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marhenke/sets/72157626017487809/

fez09

Extreme Poster
OMG!!! They are adorable, congrats!!! Now hopefully Mama can finish growing and gain weight! Keep those babies pics coming, I'd love to see them again in a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom