Bearded dragon ingested mold

Lizardlover97

New member
I have been been lightly giving parsley possibly infected with powdery mildew I did not know, my bear die just had a small amount a few minutes ago I decided to look up what the small white dots were on its tips turns out it might be
powdery mildew. What can I do to help him it was only a small amount today but I have been giving him parsley with these white tips on them for about a week now any reptile vets are two hours or more away and I cant afford one
 

Attachments

  • 954F4BCA-DE79-410B-91E0-824B35DBD8D8.jpeg
    954F4BCA-DE79-410B-91E0-824B35DBD8D8.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 96

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It'll be fine, small amounts of mold should not cause a problem at all. If you Google it, even ingesting large amounts usually won't cause a problem. Your beardie should be O.K. :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
156,047
Messages
1,257,151
Members
76,045
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom