Do these look okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....how old are they, and what are they in ? Do you keep a lid with holes on it ? If you're sure they're fertile, they need more water added to the laying medium. Very gently add some water around the eggs....if you get any water dripped on the eggs, have a paper towel handy to dab it off right away. Water directly on the eggs can kill them. But they should plump up if you add a little water around them.

Lynness48

Original Poster
They are a day old. They are in a mixture of sand and Eco earth. I wet it before I put the eggs in it but I will try adding some more water. I'm pretty sure they are fertile because my female is housed with my male. I didn't see them actually breed but I would imagine they have. Thank your for the suggestion. They are in a home made incubator kept at 83 degrees but the humidity is only 70.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
They also appear to have calcium deficient patches (the clearer spotted areas). This can happen if the female isn't getting enough calcium so make sure she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom