Newbie here - poop question 💩

Beardie name(s)
Bowser
Hi Everyone,

Bowser pooped today, woot woot! It’s a little runny, he’s been staying pretty hydrated as I’ve been hand feeding him his veggies dipped in water. Does his poop look okay?

Attachments

• IMG_5273.jpeg
    IMG_5273.jpeg
    446.4 KB · Views: 41

ArtClassBeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Bowser
Yay! So psyched he seems to be adjusting well. I was excited to see that he pooped again. But boy did it stink when I cleaned it. 🤢
I’m going to get him some fresh veggies tomorrow when I go on my shopping trip and pick up the Arcadia proT5 to put back on his tank here at home. I might get the the 39W for his big 120 gallon tank at school, what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_5272.jpeg
    IMG_5272.jpeg
    375.7 KB · Views: 25

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's up to you if you want to get a bigger one for the larger tank but you don't really need it. Do you have a way to install it in the 120 gallon ? Is that the 4X2X2 ?

ArtClassBeardie

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Bowser
It's up to you if you want to get a bigger one for the larger tank but you don't really need it. Do you have a way to install it in the 120 gallon ? Is that the 4X2X2 ?
Yes it’s 4x2x2, I’m going to hang it on the mesh on the inside with chains, unobstructed and ensuring that it is the proper distance from the basking spot.
I can also just transport the 24W back and forth. It’s a little bit of a pain, but they are so expensive, I guess its worth it.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K.
One way to save money on decor is to gather stuff from outside. If you are near an area where you can find nice driftwood or branches you can use those instead of buying . I gather them and put them in a preheated 225F oven for an hour, being sure they can't touch anywhere in the oven to ignite which they never do .
You can find nice flat or round rocks outside and just let them soak + then wash them in hot soapy water and rinse well in hot water after.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom