Coming right up to glass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm it could be either one. My beardie comes up to this one rock in his cage every time he wants some crickets haha but sometimes he just likes running up to the glass and looking around so I take him out for a while.

sheri85

Juvie Member
my beardie dances at the glass when he's hungry (it's always on the side of the tank where i keep his worm tub). but when he wants out he dances on the other side of the tank, guess that way he's being extra clear about his desires.

his new favorite thing is dancing to be let out right as i'm getting ready to leave for work, which makes it that much more difficult to leave because i always want to hold him when he does that (he's so evil).

Carterkins

Arnold comes up to the glass usually to have a look what's going on around the house, he does this a lot. But sometimes just after I've put him back in his viv he often comes up to the glass as if to say "let me out again". It's kinda cute. :3

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Tiki will go BANANAS inside her house. This means, "Hey - Mom - put the cats up and let me out to play. Now. Oh, and make me a salad while you're at it."

No... she's not spoiled......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom