Christmas Present

Status
Not open for further replies.

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Meet Ollivander my Christmas present from the people who couldn't get him to eat. I got him to eat two weeks in a row so she gave him to me for Christmas. We just figured out a name for him last night.
4209259812_f2cb0433fe_b.jpg

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I know, hubby is threatening me with rack systems for my snakes. :mrgreen: Thank you!

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ColoradoRiverRafter":d15c8 said:
Wow Christene. He (is it a he?) is just so gorgeous. You are a snake master pretty much.
Yep, he is a he. lol Thank you!

If I may ask, why will you not be vendoring there? My assumption is that you do not have any babies to sell? I will be there hopefully. I will be sure to try and wear my BD.org hoodie that I got for Christmas.

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ColoradoRiverRafter":09c46 said:
My assumption is that you do not have any babies to sell?

:mrgreen: You would be right. :mrgreen:

We are going up there to get a new sand boa and whatever else might strike our fancy. lol

What exactly would strike your fancy? :mrgreen: :wink:
I will be going up there just to look around. That will pretty much be it until sometime next year in the summer, unfortunately. :(

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm actually going up there to get my husband a kenyan sand boa to go with all our others. LOL Also thinking about getting a pastel female ball python.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Hey Christine,
If you strike out on the sand boa Im doing 2 shows in Jan and I know quite a few snake vendors that I know will have some.
Tom

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
TheWolfmanTom":54411 said:
Hey Christine,
If you strike out on the sand boa I'm doing 2 shows in Jan and I know quite a few snake vendors that I know will have some.
Tom

Thank you so much Tom, but I'm picking up an adult peach ksb from a friend of mine after the show. She is possibly gravid and has been paired with an albino. We are pretty much just looking at the show. I know I want a pastel ball python (or 6) but I don't know if I will have the extra funds for it. :roll:

I may have to wait until after income taxes to get the python. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom