Bye, bye brumation! Pg 81 funny story and vid's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
slavetoIzzie":qc2qnewd said:
Be very careful, getting one of Barbara's babies! She supercharges them, so they GROW. Spoils them rotten, so they pop out of the shipping box, demanding service. And she lets her other beardies teach them how to whip the new slave into shape fast! It's terrible, no human stands a chance against her brood.[/size]
Very very true! I was whipped as soon as I opened the container and saw Digi's beautiful eyes. It only took one second.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hey everyone I'm still alive and well....can't say as much for my computer though. I'm so frustrated with fighting it.

Thanks for the compliments too ladies! :)

Well eggies are at 62 days today....I can not wait. :blob8: :blob8:
Should see some sweating in the next few days! :D

Keep in mind these babies are not going to be as big as Blaze and Tiggs babies as Roux and Gus are nowhere near their size, but I'm pretty sure they will be absolutely stunning. :mrgreen:

All my beardies are being rather mellow at the moment. So there's not much to post on them since I am not able to get PB and my computer to cooperate together. :angry5: I'm working on borrowing my daughters laptop just to make sure when babies arrive I can post pic's. Plus Thursday is Zak=n-Wheezie's Birthday and somehow I must be able to post Birthday pic's.

Deb,
sorry I missed your call this weekend...the seeds I sent came back. Like a ***** I forgot to update your address in my contacts. :banghead:
Since you received the other ones let me know what you are lacking so I can make sure to send what you need still. :wink:

It's suppose to be 101* today so I need to get all my chores done before it's to hot. Pray this darn computer lets me back on when I'm done.

Hope everyone is having a good day...I know Diane is. :mrgreen: :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Sneak peek anyone???

First baby out....will post more pic's later on when they are all hatched and dry.

DSC02631.jpg

DSC02621.jpg

DSC02647.jpg

Now there are 2 out, 6 hatching, and the remaining eggs are all sweating.
The 2 babies that have hatch are weighing in at 3grams and are 4" long and running around like crazy. :love5:

Sorry gotta run...can't help myself :wink: I have to watch them hatch with Aiden. :mrgreen:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Let me be the first to say, WOW!!!! Roux had babies!!! Is she even old enough? :shock: Gus???? Gus, who??!!
I have been gone way too long. Too many new beardies... I will never keep them all straight.
Congrats Roux, Gus and Barb(of course). You are going to have some beautiful babies there. :D
How many eggs all together?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Dawn, Mary and littlebirdy! :D

We started out with 22 eggs lost one along the way. Dawn, Roux is over 2 years old now...does that tell you how long you have been away?
Gus was given to me from Chris one of our members when he had to make a job change which left him out of town for days he felt Gus needed more attention...I love this beardie so much he's the biggest character. I have never had a beardie like him. He kind of moved in and took over the house. :lol: Dawn if you look at this page there are pic's of Gus. viewtopic.php?f=30&t=99751&start=945

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
WOW, how colourful is that & so big, great job Roux & Gus, can't wait to see the rest of them! Congrats Barbara, earlier than you thought, isn't that great? Glad your computer is working today, WOW, still can't get over how colourful they are!
Hugs 'n snuggles,
Deb

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Oooo, babies! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: The kids thought they were just the cutest. :blob5: :blob8: Awsome picts too.

Dawn- welcome back! Where have you been? :shock: How are your guys?

Sandy H :mrgreen:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Congratulations-Baby.gif

YAY, WE HAVE BABIES! JUST LOOK AT THAT COLORING. BET AIDEN IS IN HIS GLORY NOT TO MENTION YOU AND FRANK. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES. :blob5: :D :D :blob8:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Florida Dawn's back! See what happens when you don't come on here for a year. If I remember correctly, Barbara's had Gus for at least a year.

BTW Barbara, who can't love any beardie that comes into their home?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Barbara, update please! I'll bet you have a few more babies by now, if not all of them. So updates & PICTURES!
I'm off to check your facebook, see if your computer is working!
Hugs
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom