Brumated yet? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokenwings

Hatchling Member
My cutie pie has. she's staying under her log and refused squash, lazy bum will be there until the end of February possibly hahaha.
Have yours started?

Livey

Extreme Poster
Nope not yet..
The 3 have shown no signs yet! and im glad :) lets hope it stays that way! :)
I don't no what id do without them! :/

mccallumpiper

Hatchling Member
Mine has she stays under her log all day. I am a bit lonely as this is her first time and I am not sure how long she will go for.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Kana put forth the effort to eat one giant mealworm today (I have no supers left since Kana hasn't been active) and is now passed out on top of her stuffed animal. Can't tell if she wants to be awake or asleep.

Brokenwings

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I feel so lonely, lost my beardie and now my gf today.....

sigh.

Funny how such a little creature has such a big impact to your life.

Trogdorpheus

Juvie Member
Mine has started too =/ ... She hasn't come out from her hide on her own in about 4 days. She just sleeps in late, opens her eyes and watches the living room for a few hours, then goes back to sleep.

Brokenwings

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah, i pulled mine out to feed and see her a little, but then she rushes back in her hole XD

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Brokenwings":mn934hh3 said:
I feel so lonely, lost my beardie and now my gf today.....

sigh.

Funny how such a little creature has such a big impact to your life.

That sucks, keep your head up!

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
Phoenix is doing this in and out thing at the moment... sometimes he will eat a buggie or two..but not likely. :( but I have my little one to keep me busy thats for sure...

My oldest female is in and out will eat sometime and we are keeping an eye on her weight to make sure she is doing well. but not in full blown brumation our first time as well The funny part is she is eating less and still gaining a gram or so in weight .

OrlyBloomerzBaby

Hatchling Member
Spyke's starting to show the signs. He's eating sometimes.. more when he feels like it. and sleeping around and being lazy more often. So it's just a matter of time now lol

mccallumpiper

Hatchling Member
Brokenwings":2rvm5frt said:
She's been sleeping 24/7 for the past 6 days T__T im so lonelyyy! lmao

I know how you feel! This is my first time and hers I am sure hoping she wont go for 6 months like some people's dragons do or I am going to need an anti depressant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom