Broly the new super saiyan beardie

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I believe he's a coastal type dragon as he is dark not light like Vash and Alucard.

He's very healthy eats like a pig, very accepting of other foods not just crickets which I offer anyway. Mine all just hatched and now they need to grow some.

Temps and humidity are great...steady 108 and 33%...that fluctuates sometimes ....but thank you Auntie!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Tonight after lights out, I was thinking of letting him on my chest for like maybe 30 minutes while the che warms up, is this ok? I hear them sleepy is the best way to start. This won't make him mess up a wake/sleep cycle will it?

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Ok thanks Lindz! I'm definitely going to give it a try. I read good reviews on it helping most people. I might do it for 3 nights or so.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That's how I always got my younger ones to get to know me. I always found that when they were sleepy, it was great to snuggle. I still do that. Leo just spent 2 hours sleeping on me. If I'm home at night, they all get a turn.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
He's tired but wakes up if I go over to his tank.

He's been tired since about 5 or 6, so he doesn't want
dinner. He'll owe me a calcium day then. Or he might need
to poop he went yesterday and Sunday. He did have grapes for lunch. I don't know why he didn't go poop today but whatever.

So I'm doing the "hang out" when he goes to sleep since I can't do it now as he eyes me like a hawk when I stand up.
But closes them if I sit down.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Definitely a silly super saiyan! His foot and leg shed and he's dark. So I might have a coastal dragon, Deb. His new skin is already dark no rots or infection just the way the skin turned out to be when the old shed came off. I did not help or pull at it.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Aw, liked the thought of a dark skinned dragon, oh well.
I'm more excited to find out what colors he'll be till he's
two.

He pooped and the pink tinge is gone. He went on his log :roll: apparently Alucard's poop habit. Then again some dragons just do it on decorations.

Still weight and that's not puffing up after a yawn. I, too thought he was fat from taking in air and just not letting it out. Clearly, he's been breathing, so he's getting to be a big boy.

Also, did not have to fiddle with the reptisun...I had to the first few mornings. Took me 12 minutes to get it on. Now, I just turn it on and it's on. I guess it just wasn't locked in too tight. I fixed it yay! Hopefully, no more problems.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Glad to hear it. I was thinking about that scale. Just washing it with a wipe would clean it. There wouldn't be anything on it either. Nothing lives more than a couple of days. So you can use it again to weigh Broly, no problem.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks, I did that already since I hadnt cleaned it since the last time Alucard used it.

I let him eat the 5 medium crix well I planned on 15(feed one at a time and had #6 in my hand, but didn't want it) I gave him reptiworms (that shipped in, I got 500) and he ate about 18 of those.

This morning he ate half a bowl of mustards and put calcium on them. So he's eating. Not really missing a beat.
Ok whatever, a low number but at least he's eating some other than bugs. Still needs a bath but it's hard to keep him in it when he assists he gets out. He looks another start/finish forever lizard :lol:.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom