Broken nubby

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
I think my lizard is broken.

Waving and...not even bobbing but nodding yes. What is wrong with this boy.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Mating behavior- hormones -
Yeah, he typically thinks he's big and bad when it comes to toothless. Head bobs like crazy and runs back and forth, tail whips and acts like he's ready to roll but today, he's been like this. They're so weird.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That us a show if submission, or at least a show of i don't want any trouble. Loks like Toothless got the upper hand, at least for today 🙂

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
That us a show if submission, or at least a show of i don't want any trouble. Loks like Toothless got the upper hand, at least for today 🙂
It's ridiculous. Toothless was just giving him some side eye and Nubby was like, nope. All day he headbobs like his neck is going to snap, like that really over dramatic headbobbing the young ones so where they put their whole bodies into it and by bedtime, he was doing...whatever this combination is. He has the weirdest little submissive headbobs. He has his big tough guy headbobs, then these little "hey don't hurt me" nods. I don't understand these animals 😂😂

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Hello,

It is surprising they don't break their necks when they viciously bob! LOL

Tracie
Especially the younger ones who do it so aggressively. Like he'll just bang his face on whatever he's near when he does it because he does it so hard. I don't understand how they don't have whiplash 😂😂

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, some of them really headbob really fast so it's amazing they don't hurt themselves, while they
are stomping too!

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom