20230816_213008.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 47

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
What is going on w/ the tongue thing?
No clue. He does this whenever he's laying down, I don't know if he's always done it and we're just now noticing or it started somewhat recently. Just the tip of his tongue but if you touch it or something, he pulls it back in. I've concluded that maybe either his tongue is too big for his mouth or maybe it's a deformity in his mouth, but he eats just fine

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
i don't think it is anything to worry about. sir henry does this a lot, totally random times, and in just about any situation. i've seen others on here say their dragons do the same thing sometimes.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
i don't think it is anything to worry about. sir henry does this a lot, totally random times, and in just about any situation. i've seen others on here say their dragons do the same thing sometimes.
It cracks me up every time. Like a little Yoshi mlem sound plays in my head whenever I see it.πŸ˜‚

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
My baby does that to. Although it's like she can understand me because every time I tell my dad I'm taking Hazel out for a day he says no and my mom says thats fine then she sticks her tongue out at my dad LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It makes me laugh everytime my beardie so sassy and demanding

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
My baby does that to. Although it's like she can understand me because every time I tell my dad I'm taking Hazel out for a day he says no and my mom says thats fine then she sticks her tongue out at my dad LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It makes me laugh everytime my beardie so sassy and demanding
I don't get it but it's so funny. Everytime I see it, I gently poke his tongue with a little mlem noise. I can't help it, its a literal addictionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Of all the beardies I've had/have I've never seen them do that, I'm jealous lmao 🀣

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. πŸ˜”
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom