Black Purple and Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

milo033

I think I can speak for everyone else when I ask "can you please post pics?" I've never seen a black, purple and blue beardie!!

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Here is a few of my lil poopers!!

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0505-1.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
OMG that is the prettiest beardie I have ever seen! :shock: :shock: :shock: (Shhh! Don't tell Chaos! He'd be :angry5: :angry5: )

Jen

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It looks like he is in preshed though, so, his coloration may change after that.

Tracie

john_ny217

Juvie Member
if you look at his tail, it has almost an orangish shade to it and also his head. so its pretty clear that he is in a shed, and will most likely lighten up once done.

Gail

BD.org Addict
There is no such thing as a blue dragon and any breeder that sells them labeled as such is either misinformed or lieing.
Some dragons do have bluish or purplish side bars but the whole body blue coloration your baby has now won't stay.

Gail

BD.org Addict
really no way to know unless you know what color his parents are. It does look like their is some orange/gold showing through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom