Tremors and purple in poop?

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
So I gave my bearded dragon a bath and he did a poop then I saw this purple colouration in it and I searched it up and nothing helpful came up. His poop stank but the smell died. Does he have parasites? Also since my lastest post I have stopped giving him his supplements. Should I start again?
IMG_3641.jpeg

When I put my bearded dragon back in his enclosure he started having tremors but when I started videoing it stopped. Those videos go for long by the way. Also I have read about tremors in bearded dragons. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Sorry videos were to large to post.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
The best way to post videos is to put them on youtube and post the link here.
Tremors are usually associated with calcium or vitamin deficiencies. Not enough uvb can compound the issue.
If it's warm enough you can try taking your beardie out on the real sun light for extra uvb, aslo make sure the uvb your using is up to par.

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
The best way to post videos is to put them on youtube and post the link here.
Tremors are usually associated with calcium or vitamin deficiencies. Not enough uvb can compound the issue.
If it's warm enough you can try taking your beardie out on the real sun light for extra uvb, aslo make sure the uvb your using is up to par.
Thanks so much. The thing is I just bought him vitaworms (black soldier fly larvae) which are supposed to be high in calcium. I have been feeding him the darkest coloured ones and he will eat them. About the UVB light I changed it in September. Is there another way to post the videos?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I see videos from other platforms once in a while but i don't remeber the name of them. I think about 8 seconds is the longest video you can post through the forum.
I think @Acidburn uses a different platform to post them, she might can give you more info

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom