Berdies Name! Whats your beardie name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

btvsfreak

Our beautiful boy is named Giles. We named him after a character from my all time favorite television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. We had talked about needing to have an animal we could call Giles, and automatically we all thought a lizard would be the most perfect for that. So we knew his name long before we had him.

Interesting sidenote, all of our pets are named from the show, we have 3 dogs, Willow, Tara and Clem, and 2 cats, William (the Bloody) and Oz, so our Mr. Giles the Watcher fits right in and is a beautiful addition to our family. Everyone has such great beardie names!

tierra88

Original Poster
btvsfreak":00354 said:
Our beautiful boy is named Giles. We named him after a character from my all time favorite television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. We had talked about needing to have an animal we could call Giles, and automatically we all thought a lizard would be the most perfect for that. So we knew his name long before we had him.

Interesting sidenote, all of our pets are named from the show, we have 3 dogs, Willow, Tara and Clem, and 2 cats, William (the Bloody) and Oz, so our Mr. Giles the Watcher fits right in and is a beautiful addition to our family. Everyone has such great beardie names!

my dogs name is willow shes a bichion frise!

We have 5 now. (All Barbaras fault..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Chandler (female)
Monica (female)
George (male)
Barbara (dont know yet)
Frank (unsure yet)

Chandler and Monica were my first, being named after "Friends" characters.
George was a rescue, brought home in a old box from a "George Foreman Grill"
Barbara and Frank .... um... well... Um.... Got em (as well as chandler and monica) from Barbara and Frank. Just seemed to fit.

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Whiskers is named for a beard and Sophie is named because it sounds soft and feminine.
Champ the iggy is named for being a Champ and pulling through the worst case of neglect I had ever seen. :(

dragonkeeper3

Hatchling Member
I have Aidan which means little flame, his mother's name was flame. And I have Auraelia, which means golden, because she is a beautiful gold color...when she's not pmsing...lol, oh well, she's my baby and I love her.
DK3

Edricks

Gray-bearded Member
Loiosh because I like to name my animals after characters in my favorite books.

and~

Diablo, because my brother named him. When we got him, though, he was just an orange stick with legs and enormous eyes, not really a 'devil' so we called him DD instead.

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
Chloe (female) because it means blooming and i wanted her name to have something to do with flowers.

Orion (male) i didn;t name him but i liked the name so i kept it but changed the spelling from O'ryan

My little girl's name is Peanut. She's my baby. :D
CIMG2070.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom