Bellingham/Seattle to Vancouver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
Does anyone here travel from Washington to Vancouver frequently? I'm looking for an exchange-money for reptiworms, I'll pay for the worms and part of your gas to come to Vancouver if we can arrange something.

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
HAHH BRITTANI REALLY!? Eee you would be the bestest person ever if we can plan for something before the 17th.

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hmm well I was looking to buy a huge count for cheap from ReptiWorms and bring them over so I didn't have to go down constantly(think 3+ month supply). But I've figured it out, I'm going to get an import permit from the Canadian Government and then have Reptiworms ship straight to me.

Thanks everyone! (But if we can still figure something out for a months supply Brittani I would love that)

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
CountofCasualty":3q3p96zt said:
Hmm well I was looking to buy a huge count for cheap from ReptiWorms and bring them over so I didn't have to go down constantly(think 3+ month supply). But I've figured it out, I'm going to get an import permit from the Canadian Government and then have Reptiworms ship straight to me.

Thanks everyone! (But if we can still figure something out for a months supply Brittani I would love that)

Very nice! I didn't know that was an option!

CountofCasualty

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Yeah! I talked to the Reptiworms people, they only ship out of the states to people with an import permit. Which is a bit of a hassle to get, but it's cheaper then the stupid shipping prices in Canada for a small amount of worms, and it's cheaper in the long run then going down to the states and back every few months. So I'm going that route, but it takes a while to get (3-6 weeks depending on how busy they are).

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Yea send me what you want. I am going to the reptile show this Saturday here so I can see what the prices are

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Goodtruant":lcjmq9u1 said:
http://www.seattlereptiles.com

I'm in Seattle. I've purchased Phoenix worms here before. It's in Everett, a little closer to Vancouver.

It is the same place as the reptile depot on Hewitt. I actually live in Everett so it is where I buy all my feeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom