baby running at shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddydragon

does anyone know why my beardie is running into the side of his cage,it appears as though he is chasing after his own shadow.I wonder if he may have trouble seeing.he is very lazy and then he gets very active.

andyn11

my beardie does this all the time in my room where the lamp is ... she runs along and sees the shadow of her tail and stops for a look then goes on a bit more to see her shadow again .... stopping to look each time

when she runs the other way and cant see any shadows ... she doesnt even bother to stop

ronni1221

Juvie Member
He's probably seeing his reflection in the glass. Brutus does this as well. He bobs his head and waves his arm at his reflection. Once when I was feeding him, he saw the reflection of the mealworm in the glass and ran like a bat outta hell right into the glass. :oops: He was ok, though. I was concerned but it was actually kinda funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom