Atasuki Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan8116

Hi All

I live in Alberta Canada and I've been trying to figure out who the manufacturer a s authorized distributor is for atasuki knockdown terrariums.

Any ideas?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi All

I live in Alberta Canada and I've been trying to figure out who the manufacturer a s authorized distributor is for atasuki knockdown terrariums.

Any ideas?
I have no idea but if your looking for a good enclosure here is one that a lot of us use on this board
I didnt realize they shipped to Canada
the only thing I dont like are the acrylic doors you can get glass ones tho -
the atasuki sounds like a japanese company

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Mighty expensive for an enclosure that will be hard to keep warm on those Canadian winter nights. There are more reasons not to go with all glass enclosures but that would be the main one for me.

Megan8116

Original Poster
Thanks for everyone's replies but I really want to know who the manufacturer of the atasuki Terrariums are. To be honest zen habits are heck expensive and a PVC from an Alberta manufacturer would be cheaper. I like the glass because I can see them from any angle and multiple sides.
I want to be a retailer for the atasukis but after many Google searches cannot figure out who the manufacturer is.

If anyone knows who that is, I would appreciate it.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I ran a google search for atasuki corporation and looked through the results for anything that seemed like relevant corporate info rather than retail info. I tried to keep in mind that it may be a subsidiary of something which appears to be the case. Hopefully that contact info will lead you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom