Display but no uvb or heat light seen?

QibliLover1

Beardie name(s)
Qibli
Hello, this isn’t a question about bearded dragons specifically but I do have two bearded dragons that have a lot of visual cords and lights. I’m currently at a hotel with display cases of live rattlesnakes and Gila monsters they look like they are in perfect condition and not sick at all but I can’t see to find any uvb or heat lights. Although the terrariums may be temp controlled from the inside but I cant seem to understand how they are getting uvb. Anyone know how?

Attachments

• IMG_5360.jpeg
    IMG_5360.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5362.jpeg
    IMG_5362.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 66

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello, this isn’t a question about bearded dragons specifically but I do have two bearded dragons that have a lot of visual cords and lights. I’m currently at a hotel with display cases of live rattlesnakes and Gila monsters they look like they are in perfect condition and not sick at all but I can’t see to find any uvb or heat lights. Although the terrariums may be temp controlled from the inside but I cant seem to understand how they are getting uvb. Anyone know how?
I dont know a thing about snakes ---I will flag some people who might know or they can maybe point you in the right direction as well
@AHBD
@CooperDragon

QibliLover1

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Qibli
I dont know a thing about snakes ---I will flag some people who might know or they can maybe point you in the right direction as well
@AHBD
@CooperDragon
Will it’s also a lizard I’m trying to find stuff about displays without cords because I would like to do that with my two boys since they love being with people

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Is this a reptile show or temp. display ? That would explain it, they could do without uvb and hot basking temps. for short periods. Gila monsters may be out only early part of the day in the wild or in the evening , hiding during the hottest time.

QibliLover1

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Qibli
Is this a reptile show or temp. display ? That would explain it, they could do without uvb and hot basking temps. for short periods. Gila monsters may be out only early part of the day in the wild or in the evening , hiding during the hottest time.
They are always in there night and day although during the nights it’s super loud and they start scaling the walls but during the day they are sleeping

QibliLover1

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Qibli
Not sure about how they're being kept, you can ask the caretakers there.
That’s what I was thinking but I don’t think the care takers are at the resort I think they come like once every week or something

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom