Anyone know where I can get a decent priced 48" strip light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sj45

drsfosterandsmith want like $60, just wondering if there was anything cheaper that would work...thanks, Scott :)

Sj45

Original Poster
no sorry, hey petmountain has great prices on a bunch of stuff, thanks!

but...do you know of a good cheap fixture for the uvb light?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Topic moved to Enclosures
I believe Pet mountain and lllreptile.com have pretty inexpensive fixtures.You also can get pretty basic and inexpensive fixtures from your local hardware store like home depot,lowes or even walmart.They are not "pretty" but they do the job and they are cheap.

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
Ok, your looking for the FIXTURE. Got it. :wink: As Vicky mentioned, you might want to try your local hardware store. We used a pet store "Perfect-a-strip" when our dragon was in a small tank, but I imagine the 48" is pricey anywhere. We paid upwards of $30 for a mere 20 incher, and that was the cheapest I could find even on the small size. You might be able to find something less "reptile specific" but functional at the hardware store for a lot less mula.

If I happen to come across a better price on a 48 inch, I'll let you know. :)

Best of luck!

Em

shimmeriing

Hatchling Member
I'm having a problem finding one for mine..I went to home depot, AND lowes..they didn't have anything.
so I'm stuck, and I too, don't want to pay an arm and leg for a fixture.

shimmeriing

Hatchling Member
thanks for sharing the link!! I'm curious how much shipping will be..
"This product or type is overweight for normal shipping calculations. You will be contacted with final shipping charges."

I'm gonna have to check out Walmart..hopefully they'll have it..that's in my price range at the moment..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom