Anyone In Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if there was anyone close to where i live. I am around the Erie Pa area, Actutally North East, pa 16428..

Just curious!
Chriss

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Well, I am about 6 hours from you, but am in PA, 30 miles NW of Philly, aiming to get into Western or Central PA. I can't remember the name of the one user here, she is in Johnstown, and there are a few others too. Moved from Philly about 3 years ago.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
yep.. I'm from the Johnstown area.. grew up in Richland.. now living in Portage.. close to Ebensburg

OzzysMom32

Original Poster
I am thinking about selling some of my dubias, i have so many i dont know what to do with them and my male 1 yr old doesn't eat enough to keep a whole colony.. I am not sure what to do with them.

mgodfriaux

Hatchling Member
Hey all pa people. Y'all need to go to reptilechannel.com and read about a new law they're trying to get written. Its trying to make every reptile owner get a mandatory permit per reptile and major fines for failur to comply.25$ per reptile and sellers is 250$ y'all need to know that way your prepared

psychgrl

I'm still pretty far from you but closer than the Philly area! :D I'm right in the middle of the state in State College. I have a cousin in Erie, though, and my aunt and uncle are close in Meadville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom