Anyone else's beardies do this? xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taralachelle

Hatchling Member
One of nelsons personality traits seems to be his cute little "whatcha doin?" Head tilt
2sbq1bq.jpg

ofcourseilikepasta

Hatchling Member
Nelson is so cute!!!

Gary definitely does little head tilts like that, especially when I pull the camera out. He's a super curious dude :)

84170-5912862644.jpg

84170-2593463110.jpg

(Old pictures from when we first got him)

Oh my goodness! My dragons do this all the time, one does it so intensely she rolls over because she tilts her head so far over. I tried to imitate it to my fiance and my neck cracked so loud. Now I call it the "beardie look" when I work out. lol

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
The head tilt is very cute and becoming, especially when you are paying attention to them/talking to them.

All my lizards do it, some more often than others.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
kingofnobbys":2czfd2ec said:
imo it shows how smart they are .... ie very much so ....
mine will watch us eat and open and close his little mouth as if chewing and make swallowing motions....even if hes already eaten or its not time for his cup of buggies yet.....

Draycebaby2014

Juvie Member
mine always does the sharp head tilt hell be looking forward and then tilt! for a few seconds and then looks fowards again sometimes i've poked him other times its almost like he's checking up on me lol. such funny little fellows :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom