Anyone else needing a break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
Email us what you're looking for... We have some really nice babies. Pastely to deep richer colors. I'm at work now bit I'll get back to you this evening :)

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hey this is a fighting the addiction thread not an enabling addiction thread!!!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Oh noooo, you are not an enabler, just a dealer. :laughhard: You'll sell the first couple at a discount and then just when we need another dragon fix... Well you prob still go with the discount, you know we need our little draggies, we must have a regular fix. Shame on you! :laughhard: :laughhard:

Sandy h

athenacp

Extreme Poster
You guys have no idea how bad I want another 1...2...3...dozen beardies! :lol: The hubby won't allow it as we just moved and also after wasting $4k :banghead: on a jeep that just got traded in for another jeep that had to be financed :banghead: and fixing the main work vehicle, :banghead: my bank account is zilch! :(

Doesn't hurt to have dreams of a reptile room(s)with about 20 beardies in each though :lol:

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
You'll sell the first couple at a discount and then just when we need another dragon fix... Well you prob still go with the discount, you know we need our little draggies, we must have a regular fix.

Well, I can't really help you overcome your addiction. I'm an addict myself! I would much rather sell a baby to a BD.org member at discount price that someone else at full price. Let's face it... I love my lil' kids and I would have better peace of mind knowing that they are going to owners who actively seek information on their care and well being.

The babies we have available now may not have any special morph traits. BUT... they have great genetics from super robust parents. The babies are happy, sweet, tame and beautiful. These kids turned six weeks old on Monday. Some of them are already over 8" and over 25 grams. They are great little dragons. :)

Sandy, I promise not to cut your supply after the first few... Haha!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
EclpsPrinc":67d02 said:
I'm not trying to be an enabler or anything. Haha!
:lol: That's what I use to say! :lol: Now I just staight admit I deal in beardies. :lol:

BTW I'm looking at getting another.....:shock: Yep! :mrgreen: Everyone heard me right....My son
has agreed to share his room so that gives me a couple of more outlets to plug into. And the best part is this new beardie was Frank's idea :idea: . YES! :mrgreen: I can't get in trouble for this one. :wink:
Mel I'm going to finally get my red one I've been praying for :blob8: I hope...I hope...I hope! :blob8:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
fresnowitte":986fd said:
BTW I'm looking at getting another.....:shock: Yep! :mrgreen: Everyone heard me right....

Mel I'm going to finally get my red one I've been praying for :blob8: I hope...I hope...I hope! :blob8:

Barbara's getting a new beardie!
Barbara's getting a new beardie!

I have to admit, the red ones sure are nice to look at. Even though ours always gives me (and not hubby) the stink eye :angry5: I still think she's pretty.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
EclpsPrinc":65668 said:
BD.org members get great discounts on our babies. Just email us :wink: I'm not trying to be an enabler or anything. Haha!

Beardie pusher :twisted: :lol:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Sandy, I promise not to cut your supply after the first few... Haha!

Now that's exactly what i'm afraid of! :laughhard:

Barb- ya' know the old movie-"Cheaper By the Dozen"? We're going to do a re-make with you and your scaley zoo! :lol: I know this will only be #10, but I know you. By Christmas you should be up to 12! :laughhard:
Anybody taking odds yet?

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Come on now Sandy cut me a break :wink: I've not gotten or kept a new beardie in over 7 months now....that is really good for me......... :shock:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
:shock: Barbara!!!!! 10 humm maybe even 11! I really hope you get your dream beardie! That frank what a sweet hubby!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Fight the addiction?? NOOOOOOOOOO Embrace it and become one with it, Or something sappy like that...lmao. I also prefer selling to forum members as well. It comes down to education. A forum member has already shown that they are interested in learning the way its done, at least for the most part anyway, Im sure there are exceptions to that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom