i found a baby mouse and need help

Hobama

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Reginald/Reggie
so im back on here again needing help with an animal thats not a bearded dragon lol. i found a baby mouse stuck in some syrup today. i cleaned it up the best i could and got it set up in a tub with some bedding, water, and oats. i called a vet and all we could figure out is that its probably no younger than 2 weeks. its eyes are open, it has fur, it has teeth, and its fast. it weighs 5 grams. we are gonna get some kitten milk replacer because they dont get weaned until 3 or 4 weeks old. does anyone have any advice on how to care for it?? or somewhere else i could go to get advice? i joined a forum called fancymicebreeders but im waiting on a reply. the plan is to release it once we catch an adult who can care for it but who knows if we will be able to.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
so im back on here again needing help with an animal thats not a bearded dragon lol. i found a baby mouse stuck in some syrup today. i cleaned it up the best i could and got it set up in a tub with some bedding, water, and oats. i called a vet and all we could figure out is that its probably no younger than 2 weeks. its eyes are open, it has fur, it has teeth, and its fast. it weighs 5 grams. we are gonna get some kitten milk replacer because they dont get weaned until 3 or 4 weeks old. does anyone have any advice on how to care for it?? or somewhere else i could go to get advice? i joined a forum called fancymicebreeders but im waiting on a reply. the plan is to release it once we catch an adult who can care for it but who knows if we will be able to.
Not a clue

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Honestly, i would look on youtube. I bet there will be tutorials there.

Pearl Girl

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Pearl
Maybe get a heating pad and put something over it so it does not accidentally burn the guy (Put it on low) and so it doesn't die of the cold. Keep the little guy warm! Look at a store to help you get your supplies or maybe Amazon has some heating pads for mice and some other stuff for it. Like @xp29 said, Look at YouTube for help with your little guy ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom