Angie, Loki, Laura & Dozer (new pics 03/29/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to introduce everyone to our new girl. She is on her way now from Denver, CO. Here's the tracking # if anyone wants to follow her flight: http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?loc=en_US&Requester=NOT&tracknum=1Z6ET1020195023418&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes We have chosen the name Angeline (Angie for short) which means "messenger of God." I will post some new pictures tomorrow but these are the ones we have so far. She is part leatherback.

Here she is when Laszlo brought her home from the pet store on Feb 17th, 2012.
IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

Here she is eating a small dubia roach.

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Diane,

Great pictures of Laura & Dozer! :D
I haven't tried the photo program here yet, but it looks easy!
It looks like they are doing wonderful. She was a naughty dragon, hiding under the tree skirt. LOL

Tracie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks for checking in Tracie. :wink: Yes, the photo program is amazing & so easy.

They are all doing well except for them being tired. I miss all the running around they used to do, especially Angie as she was such a hyper beardie. Hopefully spring will get here before too much longer so they will all be nice & active again. Yes, Angie got caught snuggling down under the tree skirt.

Goonie":2ecskh3f said:
Laura is getting boobs?! Oh my goodness! :lol:
Yes Gina, she has developed beardie boobs. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hi I have a hypo bearded dragon called Buddy. He is two, and I have a lot of experience looking after him. He has never benn sick before so I am hoping he will not!
Hello , im still figureing out this platform,
So violet laid eggs, weeks ago, she was doing very well , in the last 3 to 4 days her poop was more than runny . Haven't changed much in her diet , an appetite is very good. Should I be considering a parasites remedy as she does get bloated as soon as she starts to eat.
My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flames
Top Bottom