Angie, Loki, Laura & Dozer (new pics 03/29/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to introduce everyone to our new girl. She is on her way now from Denver, CO. Here's the tracking # if anyone wants to follow her flight: http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?loc=en_US&Requester=NOT&tracknum=1Z6ET1020195023418&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes We have chosen the name Angeline (Angie for short) which means "messenger of God." I will post some new pictures tomorrow but these are the ones we have so far. She is part leatherback.

Here she is when Laszlo brought her home from the pet store on Feb 17th, 2012.
IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

Here she is eating a small dubia roach.

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Diane,

Great pictures of Laura & Dozer! :D
I haven't tried the photo program here yet, but it looks easy!
It looks like they are doing wonderful. She was a naughty dragon, hiding under the tree skirt. LOL

Tracie

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks for checking in Tracie. :wink: Yes, the photo program is amazing & so easy.

They are all doing well except for them being tired. I miss all the running around they used to do, especially Angie as she was such a hyper beardie. Hopefully spring will get here before too much longer so they will all be nice & active again. Yes, Angie got caught snuggling down under the tree skirt.

Goonie":2ecskh3f said:
Laura is getting boobs?! Oh my goodness! :lol:
Yes Gina, she has developed beardie boobs. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom