Angie, Loki, Laura & Dozer (new pics 03/29/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to introduce everyone to our new girl. She is on her way now from Denver, CO. Here's the tracking # if anyone wants to follow her flight: http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?loc=en_US&Requester=NOT&tracknum=1Z6ET1020195023418&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes We have chosen the name Angeline (Angie for short) which means "messenger of God." I will post some new pictures tomorrow but these are the ones we have so far. She is part leatherback.

Here she is when Laszlo brought her home from the pet store on Feb 17th, 2012.
IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

Here she is eating a small dubia roach.

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
The pics of Loki all look like he's relaxed when on my camera but when I view them, no doubt that he's not. :roll:

Laura hasn't shed since we got her the beginning of Nov. Hopefully her appetite will pick up when the weather improves. I haven't found a green that she really likes either. Both of the girls can sure pout!

Dozer likes baths with the handheld sprayer running over his back. Will have to see if I can get a pic of him pushing his head up as far as he can when I'm stroking the top of his head, he loves that. :p

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I think you'll have to start carrying around a spot light to take photos of Loki, so he won't be startled by the camera's flash :laughing6:

I'm sure that Laura's appetite will pick up now that Spring is trying to get here, and that she'll start to grow.

diamc":3kk1up3n said:
Dozer likes baths with the handheld sprayer running over his back. Will have to see if I can get a pic of him pushing his head up as far as he can when I'm stroking the top of his head, he loves that. :p
Just like how Buddy would stretch out his neck for a kiss.
A video would work, too ;)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, Dozer is a snuggle bug, that's so cute :D

Loki sure has great colours, love that beard. Sorry he's afraid of the flash, he's not the only beardie that is, either.

And for sure Laura is neon red 8) Really do need sunglasses, her colours just pop :D

Poor Angie, I'll be glad when she sheds, too, she sure looks miserable.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I think you'll have to start carrying around a spot light to take photos of Loki, so he won't be startled by the camera's flash :laughing6:
That's a good idea Gina.

Will have to see if I can get a good video of Dozer enjoying some head strokes.

Laura's colors were sure popping after her bath in the plastic tub today. I had never seen her so colorful. She's quite the swimmer too. Angie enjoyed her bath too and even put her head under, I guess to help the shed lift on her nose & beard. She looks so uncomfortable and was rubbing all over her blanket today trying to get rid of it. She's doing an almost full body shed.

Loki was running around in the living room while the girls were taking naps in their beds. He stood between the 2 beds (they were covered with blankets) and was head bobbing. :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
diamc":h60prjoi said:
Loki was running around in the living room while the girls were taking naps in their beds. He stood between the 2 beds (they were covered with blankets) and was head bobbing. :lol:
What a silly goose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom