alpha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickyspark

Hatchling Member
suzjohnson":1yq9hwtg said:
Well, look at it this way. If you were locked in a small room with a total bully that scared you to death, even though you were able to get enough to eat, you wouldn't thrive. You would become just a shadow of the person you could have been.

Suz

Sadly that describes my boss and what had become of me.

dragonjim

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Dracosmommy":1ilsyaqo said:
I am trying to understand this question about alpha. Everybody here is telling you that you shouldn't house two beardies together so your question about alpha doesn't make sense. My question is though why have a second beardie if you can't even afford all the other stuff for the tank??? Are you going to be able to afford all the crickets/dubias and other food that this beardie is goig to eat? Sorry to the OP and I don't mean to be rude or ugly so please excuse me if it sounds that way. No disrespect intended here at all. I would have made sure I could afford a second beardie and I had everything in place first before buying the beardie. Even if you rescued it or someone gave it to you. As everyone knows here keeping one beardie let lone two can be and is expensive. I also know that beardies pull at our heartstrings and we just jump in sometimes without thinking first. :D I've done it myself, not with beardies though. Just my humble opinion though!! :)
They were birthday presents I didn't really ask for two, i was given two because we didn't know they were solitary animals at the time

as for the crickets yes but I still seek a cheaper cricket supplier than my local pet store, And The feeding crickets isn't my main concern I fear more the basking spot, since I feed them separately(not Greens) They never fight and both seem to share the basking spot, because both will be in what I personally think would be the best basking spot. In other words they are both in various basking spots at various times, or they share the basking spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nohupics
Top Bottom