Adventures with Doodles....New Pics of the Crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doodles went for a romp around the living room today, I snapped a few pictures while Lydia wasn't trying to get in my way. Such spoiled & silly babies....

hangin' out on the couch
SAM_6493.jpg

SAM_6505.jpg

she's such a chunky little thing
SAM_6507.jpg

SAM_6521.jpg

making a break for it!
SAM_6524.jpg

"haha, you can't catch me!"
SAM_6530.jpg

lydia came by to say hi to doodles
SAM_6534.jpg

"hmmm....i wonder if i can reach that doorknob..."
SAM_6542.jpg

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
Wow, hard to believe that is a 40G, Doodles is a monster. Hope you are able to get the new enclosure built. Please keep the pics coming, Doodles is such a beautiful dragon. Looks like you take very good care of her.

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Today was my day off! I actually had nothing to do, so I figured it'd be a good time to get some new pictures of Doodles :blob5:

this is her FAVORITE spot to run & try to hide in when she's out in the living room, but I never let her stay there...
SAM_6766.jpg

SAM_6769.jpg

she dug her way into her cave today, & tried to kick out all of the blankets!
SAM_6776.jpg

she even kicked up her carpet, diggin' around in there
SAM_6780.jpg

"Doodles, Queen of the Pillow Mountains!"
SAM_6783.jpg

I just love her pretty orange beard :)
SAM_6789.jpg

"yeah, that's right, I can poop on your tablet if I wanna" (luckily she didn't)
SAM_6794.jpg

those spikes!
SAM_6797.jpg

Lydia had to put her $.02 in
SAM_6799.jpg

away we go!
SAM_6800.jpg

"you gonna crawl in my bowl & be my snack?"
SAM_6803.jpg

Lydia trying to steal my attention away from Doodles....she's so adorable though!
SAM_6811.jpg

trying to get a decent size comparison....Lydia is TINY, only about 7lbs
SAM_6817.jpg

SAM_6819.jpg

SAM_6824.jpg

"hey, what's back here?"
SAM_6825.jpg

"nope, I'm outta here!"
SAM_6827.jpg

such a pretty girl :love5: :love5:
SAM_6832.jpg

noelerhard

Sub-Adult Member
Great pics. I think all beardies are atracted to wires. Rouge tries to play behind my computer all the time.

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
SpitFyre":2vnpk3n6 said:
Awww! Lydia IS tiny... we have a Maine Coon named Nacho... he's MASSIVE.

I love Maine Coons! & that's such a cute name, Nacho... They are definitely huge, I think my poor Lydia might die on the spot if she even SAW one (she's completely terrified of other cats....loves dogs, Doodles, etc, but cannot handle cats....weird creature)

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster

y'know, in this photo I realized that Doodles' head & body are just about as long as a 6-socket power strip. That's almost 10 inches! & Her tail is so darn long, it's a hot mess when she gets herself stuck in small spaces, lol. She's my first beardie and my friends have never had them, so I guess I never realized how big they can get. I love her to pieces, she's my tubby "little" monster. I'm just DYING to get another one though, what with all the "baby beardie fever" going on around here, but I know I just can't afford it until after the holidays. Then I'm going to look for a cabinet to convert into a nice 2+tank home for Doodles & *maybe* a baby after my birthday. :laughing6:
Right now, Doodles is squished up in the corner of her tank underneath some flannel blankets, she gives me a stink-eye every time I peek in on her....silly dragon :mrgreen:

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
Christmas dragon! Name it Nick. Or Santa. Or Vixen, if it's an annoying little booger... :laughing6:

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think Doodles is trying to brumate. She's been passed out in her little hide for the past 3 days, & hasn't touched her food. I miss my Doodles already,lol, she gives me the stink-eye whenever I peek in on her. Tomorrow she'll have to suck it up when I give her a bath, though. :D

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
Haha aww Atleast your taking this like a pro. I'm sure once bandit gets big enough to brumate ill be in full panic mode haha any pictures of those infamous stink eyes??

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ohsmileb":2iwmozxl said:
Haha aww Atleast your taking this like a pro. I'm sure once bandit gets big enough to brumate ill be in full panic mode haha any pictures of those infamous stink eyes??

Oh trust me, I panicked, lol! She'd been getting sluggish & grumpy for about a week before she decided to just sleep. I was freaking out, trying to get her to poo before she slept (since she only goes about once a week anyways). This is her first time though, and she's my baby, so I'm still a little worried. MY biggest concern is that I'll get so bored without Doodles to play with that I'll have to go find myself a baby dragon to keep me occupied, hahaha. I'll work on one of those pictures, I felt too bad for waking her up when I gave her a bath tonight. It sure is a funny sight though.

**EDIT: Whenever I imagine Doodles' little thoughts in her little beardie head, I imagine them with the accent of a grizzly old man from Brooklyn (true story). LMAO.**

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
Lol do it! Save another little baby :) I thought about getting another one in the next year but figured my mom would attack me hahaha so I'm thinking leopard geckos because its less work and smaller tanks but either way she'd prob kick me out. Baby beardes are so cute, I'm sure when you see the next one you'll fall in love and buy it ;)
Plus the Baby will keep you busy for the next few months haha

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL right now a baby would also keep me BROKE for a few months, haha. I'm really trying to be good and wait till after the holidays to get a new baby, I want to find a nice old cabinet that I can convert into stacked homes for Doodles +1. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom