Adventures with Doodles....New Pics of the Crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doodles went for a romp around the living room today, I snapped a few pictures while Lydia wasn't trying to get in my way. Such spoiled & silly babies....

hangin' out on the couch
SAM_6493.jpg

SAM_6505.jpg

she's such a chunky little thing
SAM_6507.jpg

SAM_6521.jpg

making a break for it!
SAM_6524.jpg

"haha, you can't catch me!"
SAM_6530.jpg

lydia came by to say hi to doodles
SAM_6534.jpg

"hmmm....i wonder if i can reach that doorknob..."
SAM_6542.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Doodles is so adorable :love5: Her colors are so beautiful and bright, she's definitely a happy girl. How long have you had her, and where did you get her from, a breeder or a pet shop? Do her and Lydia seem to get along?

-Kaleen

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
FranktheTank":7gpjeltm said:
Doodles is so adorable :love5: Her colors are so beautiful and bright, she's definitely a happy girl. How long have you had her, and where did you get her from, a breeder or a pet shop? Do her and Lydia seem to get along?

-Kaleen

Doodles is my baby, she's so spoiled :love5: I've had her for just about a year now, I got her from petsmart last October. She was larger than any beardie I've ever seen there, when I brought her home she was already about 7 inches long. Doodles & Lydia actually get along really well! Lydia loves to rub her head on Doodles' spikes, & Doodles will crawl all over Lydia when she's laying on the couch. I've never even seen Doodles puff out at her (though I did catch them snuggling together in a blanket once). :mrgreen:

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
Doodles is beautiful! :love5: I love her orange-pastel coloring. Reminds me of a Creamsicle. Mmmm....Creamsicles...
Anyway, welcome to BeardedDragon.org!

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
SpitFyre":3avqxlzg said:
Doodles is beautiful! :love5: I love her orange-pastel coloring. Reminds me of a Creamsicle. Mmmm....Creamsicles...
Anyway, welcome to BeardedDragon.org!

Thanks! You should see her in the sunshine, her coloring looks completely different...
SAM_5708.jpg

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Looking at all of the threads about new beardies makes me reminisce about Doodles as a baby, she was so cute.

SAM_3444.jpg

she was so tiny!

SAM_3637.jpg

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I couldn't tell you how much she weighs, but the last time I checked she was just about 20" long. She's a little over a year old now, so I'm thinking she should be about done growing (aside from this nice beardie beer gut she's been working on, haha)

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just wanted to share some pictures I managed to snap of Doodles & Lydia spending some quality time together. It's so strange how they get along so well with each other, but I think it's adorable :)

Doodles & Lydia were hanging out on the couch together
SAM_6547.jpg

Lydia was trying to take all the attention away from Doodles, she's such a ham
SAM_6550.jpg

SAM_6552.jpg

Doodles hanging out in "her spot" on the couch
SAM_6558.jpg

After these Doodles decided she was sick of my camera in her face, & decided to try & burrow away under the couch. What a silly dragon. :mrgreen:

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Doodles is queen of the blanket-mountain!
SAM_6564.jpg

Lydia saw me, so of course she needed to come & get some of that attention
SAM_6565.jpg

Doodles is not sure what to think of that "other beardie" over there...
SAM_5996.jpg

"you talkin' to ME?"
SAM_5999.jpg

I just love her chunky little belly
SAM_6576.jpg

We had to catch some rays on one of the last warm days we had here...
SAM_6580.jpg

Just takin' a ride on my shoulder...
SAM_6584.jpg

(I SO wish I had a camera that could capture her colors when she's out in the sunshine. Her head & arms were practically purple when I tried to take this picture, she gets soooo dark absorbing all the sun)

Well, that's all for now! Hopefully, if everything goes as planned, I will soon have a new beardie face to show you all!

ziggydoodles

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So, I ordered a new reptisun tube & a new probe thermometer for Doodles, and they were supposed to arrive tomorrow, but they've been delayed in Memphis due to the storms, I think...I'm really bummed about it though, I was excited for her new light. And now I have no idea when they're supposed to get here, my FedEx tracking page hasn't been updated in 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom