Adventures of (: *UPDATE - help? - pictures!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the thread about my two favorite little Beardie, Fiz :D And his brother KD
"Your hand is nice and cozy... I think I like you!"
FizInMyHand.jpg

He's giving me the stinkeye "Get that camera out of my face before I eat it AND you"
Fiz.jpg

He's such a sweetheart! I love him a lot & I love Bearded Dragons now!

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hey Neosmom :) sorry to hear about Figs, hope he gets better too! Yesterday I gave him that carnivore care stuff. I dosed him at 100 grams, because I don't know his weight (I'm sure it's over 100 grams) but I didn't want to give him too much. He ate it all. He went to the bathroom today which is good too

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Terrific! I'm so glad to hear he's getting the carnivore care. It does wonders for their appetite! Fluffy is up to 309 grams now!!! Remember how hard I was working to put some weight on her? Well, if she gets daily doses of carnivore care, she will eat two huge hornworms a day. It's miraculous. I don't do it for extended times, but I can boost her for a week here and there and it's helping a lot with her weight. Good luck with it.

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh yeah I remember you saying something about that! I want my little guy to gain some weight too, so I may just try what you did with Fluffy. Should I do it like every other week?

NeosMom

Juvie Member
I say ask Deb or Tracie. They know exactly what the little guys can have and can't. I don't think they can overdose on carnivore care or anything. I hear amounts like a teaspoon and mine get less than that. I don't really have a routine. It's when life works out where I have the time to really sit and do that extra pampering. Things have been so hectic the last month. I don't think I could tell you the schedule if I wanted to. Sorry.

Kalyn876

Sub-Adult Member
He's such a good looking lizard! lovin the outdoors I see, of course with a death grip on your hand LOL Tyrus always has his deathgrip on :mrgreen:

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm sad to say Ive made zero progress on my rocks. The cheetah idea just isn't working out so im starting over with that idea. My rocks are perfect they just need paint and sealant as they're ready to go! I need something to match them to though, and that's my problem. Hopefully inspiration hits soon. :?

Fiz and KD are good, Fiz got ahold of another piece of hair and I couldn't get the whole thing out of his mouth before it broke. Hope he'll be okay. KD's been crazy as normal :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well I finally found your thread and just read about Fitz and the Carnivore Care & your question as to how often he can eat it. There isn't any time they have to have it or stay off it. I've had times when I gave one of my dragons some every am to get their appetite going again. I haven't read your whole thread, so not sure what Fritz's issues are, but you can give him the Carnivore Care every morning for a week & see if his appetite perks up. I've always mixed it with babyfood squash so mine always got the extra veggie to go with the Carnivore Care. So let me know if that helps.
Deb

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh great thanks for your reply Deb! :D His appetite hasn't been great lately so it's good to know i can give him the carnivore care :D I'll give Fiz some tomorrow :)

PumpkinJelly

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
This is just a post for size :) (sorry the pictures are kind of blurry and very low quality, I was rushing & my camera isn't very good)

Tiny Fiz :)
3407d9b5.jpg

Big KD
e0c448db.jpg

Fiz just chilling
1f38ac93.jpg

Bit too big for my hand.
d8a51c01.jpg

Yep so KD is a monster, probably 17 inches now. While Fiz is the size of like... a 5 month old dragon.

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
Meh. YOU HAVE A SMALL DRAGON AND A LARGE 'UN. :D I think that's pretty cool. Plus, then he has more space (relative to his bidy size) to run around, since he's small.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Didi is 17" long & 430g. Rubio is 22" long & 758g. Same food, nothing different, some dragons are small & some dragons are HUGE, as long as you love them that's all that matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom