About my beardie's substrate

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
Is this the correct shelf liner? How do I put it in the enclosure? What if it starts to fall apart and he eats it???
20230722_195308.jpg
20230722_200022.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Is this the correct shelf liner? How do I put it in the enclosure? What if it starts to fall apart and he eats it???
View attachment 82400 View attachment 82401
I would fined something w/ less holes thats gonna be hard to get it clean w/ the poop seeping in to the holes not to mention the watery urate -- you want something that has texture but not holes in it
maybe like this 1 Roll Shelf Liners Non Adhesive Washable Refrigerator Mat Waterproof Oil Proof And Stain Proof Cuttable Drawer Mat Non Slip Fridge Liner Mats Cover Pads For Freezer Glass Shelf Cupboard Cabinet Home Kitchen Supplies | Shop On Temu And start Saving | Temu

Lyrebird.Rainwing

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Swordtail
I would fined something w/ less holes thats gonna be hard to get it clean w/ the poop seeping in to the holes not to mention the watery urate -- you want something that has texture but not holes in it
maybe like this 1 Roll Shelf Liners Non Adhesive Washable Refrigerator Mat Waterproof Oil Proof And Stain Proof Cuttable Drawer Mat Non Slip Fridge Liner Mats Cover Pads For Freezer Glass Shelf Cupboard Cabinet Home Kitchen Supplies | Shop On Temu And start Saving | Temu
Uhm, would I be able to get it from a website that ISNT Temu?

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom