A-1 Reptiles anyone have experience with??

Status
Not open for further replies.

YATES

They have beautiful reds on the site but I have never heard of them on the forum. Can anyone tell me about them??
Thanks, Isaac

jewelmick

Got my Maxxly from them last November. She arrived healthy, happy, and on time. She is still doing great, 8 months old 19 inches, still coming into her colors. She's a Lemon Ice, still getting brighter with each shed. I have been looking on their site to maybe getting another BD.

098.jpg

YATES

Original Poster
Thanks for info! I wonder why nobody else has commented? Your beardie is gorgeous but isn't she supposed to be all yellow like the breeder photo on the website?? It looks like she has some red.

YATES

Original Poster
I am wondering if anyone has personal experience buying a crimson red, or crimson red leatherback beardie from A-1. There babies look great and very red, but I know some people mess with the color in the photo. Any help!! Thank you, Yates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom