80 degrees and sunny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadwick757

Hatchling Member
It is a great day for some outside time here today. She was probably just startled because she isnt used to all the uv sounds and if you are near the coast like me the wind. Also be careful if she isnt in some type of cage. We recently had a post on hear about a hawk running away with a pet beardie. The UV would be great for your beardie. Im planning on taking my little guy for a little outing today.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Sometimes they turn dark so they can soak up the heat better all of my change colors. If they dont like it they will puff up at your open mouth and try and run or try and hide :D Hopefully she will come to love it.

ahw. how funny. :) but i have to agree with Freeie. Sometimes they do turn black so that way they can soak up more heat. Just like how black clothing tends to be hotter than white clothing. same principal. :]

i took chester out with me today while we ran some errands. it was windy outside, and he didn't like that. but he did like sitting in the passenger seat in soaking up all of the heat and UV from the Las Vegas sun that he could get. it was 90 degrees out today!! 8)

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I had a fund raiser to do today and took Spot with me. We stood outside for a couple hours handing out fliers. Slowly but surely, she'll come around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom