Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
This thread is being watched for rude behavior & personal attacks on both sides. Please keep this civil or I will be locking this thread as well. Thank you.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
@Terminator...

I would order reptiworms from www.reptiworms.com They are cheaper than the phoenix worms. You can get 500 for $21 including shipping (shipping is only $4.99 no matter how many you order)..

You can also put in coupon code bearded20 and you get 20% off your order... :D

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lauraj1055":3605t4b9 said:
@Terminator...

I would order reptiworms from http://www.reptiworms.com They are cheaper than the phoenix worms. You can get 500 for $21 including shipping (shipping is only $4.99 no matter how many you order)..

You can also put in coupon code bearded20 and you get 20% off your order... :D

Great! Thanks and is there a different with these worms? Size or nutition value?

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
They are pretty much the same as the phoenix worms. I have always used the reptiworms.. I think the only different thing could be the feed that the places feed them, because they are both black soldier larvae... But if you look at the reptiworms website they do have the correct calcium:phosphorus ratio, so they don't need to be dusted like other feeders...

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Same here just didn't know if it was ok to use the coupon code twice? I made a order for 300 small and haven't seen them and there wont email back.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Terminator7777":t1ejiod7 said:
Same here just didn't know if it was ok to use the coupon code twice? I made a order for 300 small and haven't seen them and there wont email back.

That's weird... I have never had a problem with them.. You can use the coupon code more than once.. also, did your account get hit for the amount?? And don't order the small.. they are way too small, and just a waste of money.. if anything get the medium, but the large would be fine also. They really aren't that big..

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea 12.98 is on my online statement. Yea the small looked to small but didn't want to risk impaction with them. But i bite the bullet again for the large. I seen the penny thing on there site and your right there not very big. So see what happens hopefully they will be ok till later i ran out of feeders last night. I just didn't like leaving this morning with just greens but nothing was open this early. I should of cut superworms in half and feed those but that impaction issue worrys me.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Hey,

I'm really glad you decided to hunker down and give them the care they need. : )

Like I said before if you find that they are two much for you just send me a pm and I will buy both babies off you

Good luck with the two cuteis, I hope to see more photos of them soon!

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
KitsuneGem":21byh0r9 said:
Hey,

I'm really glad you decided to hunker down and give them the care they need. : )

Like I said before if you find that they are two much for you just send me a pm and I will buy both babies off you

Yeah am going to bite the bullet and provide everything for them by the end of the month they should be A's. By then all i'll need is a few breeder tanks mainly two. I'll think about it and see if they get to be way to much to handle but they been hungry as hell the past two days. Doin well but haven't figured out there stool problem. Thanks i'll need it and i'll have some photos soon on here and already on phone ready to rip on to PC. Just broke at the moment but thats my weekend project again. Hopefully i won't need a new one can't afford it but looking like my only option. Take care kitsumeGem and i would of never let them die i was trained better then that. A mission i cannot fail...

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":2m80vo18 said:
KitsuneGem":2m80vo18 said:
Hey,

A mission i cannot fail...

I dont know why but I find that cute : )

Try overstock.com, they have nice phones for cheap. Thats where I went when my phone failed on me.

To bad you didnt live closer, Id sell you my spare tank, its huge

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks and the marines sometimes has me talk like that. But with everything they done for me and the painful days there i'll never forget. I don't know if you misunderstood but i'll be looking for another desktop tower lol sorry. Thanks anyways But i'll figure that out when the time comes. I have a extra iguanarium but don't think it would work for a two foot dragon. It would be better to have to buy a huge basking branch for that cage then a whole new tank. Like i said i'll figure it out. Theres alot of options i thought of. Thanks anyways tho for the thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom