Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":1djs1fze said:
I am going to sell them not just give them away. They get sold or die. Goodday and leave it off this abnormal website and got sometime to say email me. Period done

Dude I will buy them off you! I don't want you killing them

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":3i97hc1c said:
I am going to sell them not just give them away. They get sold or die. Goodday and leave it off this abnormal website and got sometime to say email me. Period done

the class finally shows

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
Terminator7777":1p6nqdfa said:
Like i said good day i wouldnt sell them to anyone on here NOBODY...

Why not! They will get great care with me..

I love little babies!

Please.. I want your little dragons..

I fear that if you sell them to someone else they will die..

Please please please Im begging you here!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I simply am tired of these threads & these posts, this has gotten out of control. Everyone on here has given extremely helpful advice but gets it thrown back in their faces & that is very insensitive behavior. This behavior will not be tolerated on this forum. We all have great passion for our dragons on here & it breaks me when I read derogatory remarks towards our generous members who so readily give their time & valuable knowledge on here only to be insulted. Not to mention the fact that you talk about letting your dragons die. Why on earth would you say that? Those remarks are cruel & unfeeling. I will not tolerate anymore remarks on here such as those. I am closing your other thread & I suggest that you either sell your two beautiful dragons to the member on here or stop posting remarks that you wish them to die.

Terminator7777

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I will not post anything about what i am going to do with my dragons. You keep saying i been given good advice ok and i have took it. How do i no this infornation is wrong and thats why i am experiencing problems. You tell me what degree do you have for BD's tell me. How do i no your wrong. I been completely frustrated and would never let them die i would let them put 500 dollars on credit tomorrow if it would get them running like new. I say a lot of stuff i don't mean is it hurtful yes and hurts me the most even thinking of the death of them. But nobodys going to give me two choices nobody. I dont know anyone on here and wouldn't sell my dragons anyways and to anyone on here. Good day

bandit27

Hatchling Member
Alot of the people on here are very experienced when it comes to Bearded Dragons there are also breeders on here that are all willing to, and already given you all the advice you need to help your dragons grow. You have been advised on numerous occassions to seperate them so they can grow to their fullest. I do believe you did this but the one stopped eating. This is to be expected as they will suffer from relocation stress, i know this as i had 2 together and seperated them, and my female was very stressed about the move, it took her about 10 days to settle down and get back to normal. I know it's hard to watch them not eat but it is for the best.

If you feel you cannot care for them both then why not just re home one of them, because you only wanted one in the first place but got sent two?? :wink:

Even though you don't know people on here, surely it would be better to re home it on here as everyone is so helpful, that way you could also stay in touch and see how it's doing.

Also.... without sounding mean, you never know when you may need these guys to help with a serious problem with your guys, vets are not cheap, this is a great place to ask questions and seek advice without having the huge vet fees on top.

have a think about it, good luck

Spookle

Terminator7777":28iz7d2f said:
Whatever i give up on them nothing i do is good or right. I'll throw em on craigslist tomorrow screw this i cant take it anymore. I should of got a ferret. At least there cute.

I feel you are right to re-home them, speaking from some-one who has spent 2 weeks on a neglected rescue and given so much time and intensive care to a beardie i find your comment very hurtfull and disrespectfull to all who try and the beardies too, sadly our rescue died and i was heart broken because you form a bond with them, i searched this site and found people on here to be very helpful and know what they are talking about and i dont feel you are taking notice unless it pleases you, im sorry if i have said anything you feel is un-called for but i feel it needed to be said, for us that feel deeply about our beardies we are going to feel a little angry at some-one who seems not to take good advice when given.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Terminator7777":122m1m88 said:
I will not post anything about what i am going to do with my dragons. You keep saying i been given good advice ok and i have took it. How do i no this infornation is wrong and thats why i am experiencing problems. You tell me what degree do you have for BD's tell me. How do i no your wrong. I been completely frustrated and would never let them die i would let them put 500 dollars on credit tomorrow if it would get them running like new. I say a lot of stuff i don't mean is it hurtful yes and hurts me the most even thinking of the death of them. But nobodys going to give me two choices nobody. I dont know anyone on here and wouldn't sell my dragons anyways and to anyone on here. Good day

I am a little hurt by that remark.. I have tried to help you, and have sent you dubias for free in order to help you out.. and you say you wouldn't give them to anyone on here? I'm on here, and have done nothing but try to help you... I told you I would take the skinny one and try to make it better. I would be more than happy to do that. It sounds like he is having some issues, and I would love to help him out. You need to stop lashing out at EVERYONE on here...

In a positive light, as a newbie, I have to say it's so nice to know there are so many of you willing to take in an animal into your home and take good care of it. I hope I never have to do that with my animals but if I every came across something, you guys would seriously be the first on my list to offer up an animal too, it's obvious you care and would do nothing but try and help. It's shame some people are too proud to accept that help.

Jess

Extreme Poster
lauraj1055":2rce0uzt said:
[
I am a little hurt by that remark.. I have tried to help you, and have sent you dubias for free in order to help you out.. and you say you wouldn't give them to anyone on here? I'm on here, and have done nothing but try to help you... I told you I would take the skinny one and try to make it better. I would be more than happy to do that. It sounds like he is having some issues, and I would love to help him out. You need to stop lashing out at EVERYONE on here...

You sent him free dubias? Wow, that was really nice of you. I don't understand how someone can say a forum is so terrible and unhelpful when they were sent FREE food for their lizards.

But seriously... Terminator, you said you were, like, 27 right? It wouldn't hurt to act a little more mature about this. NO ONE here is trying to attack you, and everyone just wants the best for your beardie. It's frustrating because you post so many similar threads about how your beardies wont grow, are dying (They didn't look bad at all, BTW. They looked pretty healthy, and their viv looked nice too.) ect. And then you post that you are going to let them die. Why would you post that if you don't mean it?!

And as for if our advice is wrong, the answer should be pretty obvious. Look at all the pictures of their beardies people post here... We have some pretty healthy looking beardies, and the best way to learn is from other people's successful experience. If you don't believe what we are telling you to do, then we can't force you to. But if we are all such awful people, I don't understand why you have been sticking around so long. If you want to leave the forum, it's possible to do so with out causing all the drama.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Yes Jess.. I did send him some dubias.. I wanted him to try them to see if his beardies would eat them.. and I think they did enjoy them.. I try to help out anyone that needs help as much as I can possibly do...

Where are the pictures of his beardies? I have never seen them and have been dying to see what they look like. And I do believe he is 23.. I know it's frustrating, but even being frustrated, think before you type.. or type it somewhere else, calm down, they say what you need to say in a more calm way...

Jess

Extreme Poster
Aww, you're a good person Laura! :D

They were posted before, but he deleted them along with the rest of his posts I think. If I can find them again, I will send them to you.
Close enough, I knew he was 20-something LOL. Either way, it's very possible to act mature at that age, and not make hurtful over-dramatic posts....

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Let's try to keep this thread positive as much as possible. Thank you for your cooperation. That was very generous of you to send free dubia, Laura.

Mama2mc

Why would you doubt the information you've been given here? Everyone here pretty much says what random care sheets and books say. Besides, a forum full of bad advice givers won't last long...all the beardies would die and there'd be no one left to give advice too. I've gotten very helpful advice from the people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom