Not eating salad, is Blending ok

Discuss topics of food for your beardies here.

Not eating salad, is Blending ok

Postby Marley2018 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:48 pm

My baby Marley will not give her salad a chance lol, I tried many things and ways, she is not haven't it. So can I blend them together n feed to her with a syringe, will this benefit her?
Marley's Human
Marley2018
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Not eating salad, is Blending ok

Postby CooperDragon » Tue May 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Nah I wouldn't do that for a young dragon. They often prefer bugs to salads because they need the protein to support growth spurts. It's pretty normal. Just make salads available for her so they are familiar when she reaches full size and transitions over to mainly vegetarian diet. You can feed the leftover salads to the bugs. I tend to reserve syringe feeding for dragons who are ill and don't do it often.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

Postby Marley2018 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:52 pm

CooperDragon wrote:Nah I wouldn't do that for a young dragon. They often prefer bugs to salads because they need the protein to support growth spurts. It's pretty normal. Just make salads available for her so they are familiar when she reaches full size and transitions over to mainly vegetarian diet. You can feed the leftover salads to the bugs. I tend to reserve syringe feeding for dragons who are ill and don't do it often.

Ok cool thanks!! I won't stress that then, and will continue to have them available.. That's for answering my question
Marley's Human
Marley2018
Newbie Poster

Postby Marley2018 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:56 am

After 3 weeks of me offering greens/fruit to Marley, She is eating them every morning. Does this mean I won the fight lol 😂😂😂
Marley's Human
Marley2018
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Feeding